Editor's Note: This is a guest post by Suzie M., a sasquatch enthusiast. Crypto-linguists believe that the species known Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti/Yowie ect speak and understand a complex language, which by all accounts seems to stem from Asia. When one listens to it there is definitely a sense of it being Chinese or Japanese. It is a very odd mix of sounds, clicks and what could be actual words. This is the reason some experts are looking into the Asian dialect theory, some have said it could be a lost dialect, which was carried from Asia by the Bigfoot species that colonised America.
Guzz.first
ReplyDeleteTwo
ReplyDeleteThree, three bigfoot's.
ReplyDeleteHhhhiiiiiiiiii, Daniel!!
ReplyDeleteBall Boy
I was talking about a friend of mine last night who is a filmmaker. His girlfriend is a painter. She does amazing paints like the one in picture four of the boys in the mud. First time I saw them I just assumed it was pictures she had taken.Just amazing talent.
ReplyDeleteAmazing? Yes. But Reddit is full of people who do the same stuff for pennies on the street corner.
DeleteGood for them. Her's start around $5,500 and she makes a very good living. Could care less about bums on reddit.
DeleteShe can ask all she wants for them but that won't get her a gallery in New York.
DeleteLOL ok you got me. Not sure why you care.
DeleteI don't care. Just pointing out that it's not all that uncommon of a talent.
DeletePredators everywhere...
ReplyDeleteAhhhh....a no Joe zone. I just look for the story with 100+ posts and avoid it completely.
ReplyDelete