A Woman Decided To Drive Over a Bigfoot After She Watched It Waved It's Arms


Now where have we heard this before? A Bigfoot comes out of no where and starts waving it's arms, and then the witness decides to take matters into their own hands and attack it. We've heard about this sort of "arm waving" behavior from Bigfoots in the Sierra Kills story, where unfortunately, the Bigfoot was shot. In this latest account from the BFRO's website, a mother and her small child, out of fear, decided to run over a Bigfoot when it waved it's arms in the air and laid down in front of her car (to try to get her to stop).

Why did she do it? Read her story below:

YEAR: 1995
SEASON: Summer
MONTH: July
DATE: around the 5th
STATE: Washington
COUNTY: Whatcom County
LOCATION DETAILS: South Pass Road just after crossing breckenridge creek bridge and the road climbs up and to the right, at the end of the guardrails to the right, North Pass Road is off to your left just ahead.
NEAREST TOWN: Everson, WA
NEAREST ROAD: South Pass Road just before North Pass heading East

OBSERVED: I was driving home with my baby girl late after visiting her grandma one July night, I think it was the 4th of July weekend. I was coming up on a corner with a guardrail to my right, there is a gully with a creek at the bottom, and a telephone pole about 3 feet from the end of that, I was going 35 mph. When I was almost arond this corner my lights started hitting something that I thought was a telephone pole or a guardrail at first but I knew that it was something crouched down on the last cement guardrail post as I got closer.

When I got closer the thing stood up from almost sitting on it's heels and jumped into the middle of my lane and threw it's hands up in the air, I'm thinking about 8' total from a crouching position, I think trying to make itself look bigger. I think it was only around 7 feet tall, it didn't seem that much bigger than my stepdad and brothers who are 6'2"-6'4". I was so shocked, I could not believe what I was looking at, totally stunned. It was all black and definately not a bear, I've seen a black bear and it was definately not that. It's arms stretched high like a man's not like a bear and I didn't see a longer nose like a black bear has, it was like a man not a dog's face. I think as soon as it realized I wasn't stopping it laid down on the road right in front of me and I ran over it with my little Honda Civic sedan.

My drivers side tires went over its head and it was a very loud boom boom as I rode over it with all four tires. I immediately started thinking about stopping and seeing if it was still alive but all I could think is that if I got out it might come after me and then my daughter woudln't have me anymore. I thought what if it did damage to my car and I got stuck out there with it and my baby. I cried the whole way home thinking I had just killed the only Bigfoot there was, and still there is no doubt that's what I saw.

When I got home my family had left a note saying that they had gone up to Canada to go to a wave pool and there was no way to get a hold of them so I thought about what I should do for about half an hour or so. I put my daughter in bed right away. I decided to call 911 and tell them that I had hit a bear and I was worried that it was injured and would go after some of the young children who lived down a private driveway just across from where I hit it. I said I was also worried that it might cause an accident because it was in the road if it was dead. I wanted them to find it on the road, I wanted someone to discover it so I wouldn't seem crazy.

As soon as I got off the phone with 911 I went out to the car to see what the damage was to my car. Amazingly I only noticed one thing, my license plate holder with the dealership's name was broken in half and the bottom half was gone and the whole license plate was bent under the car. I bent it back and noticed some hair hanging from the license plate bolt. My dogs were circling and circling the car and wouldn't leave it alone. I grabbed the hair and thought maybe it would help if I got the hair off the car. I was thinking the whole time I was throwing the hair into our garbage that I should maybe keep it but decided against it because I figured that no one would believe me anyways, my lab mix's hair was very similar in color, DNA testing was announced on the news only months later, can you imagine how mad I was that I didn't keep it. It was dark brown with sort of reddish highlights to it. It was wirey feeling.

When my family got home they did not believe me, my brothers to this day still tease me a little about it. I thought there was only one way to prove to my brothers and parents that I wasn't crazy, call 911 and check out what had come of my call. When I called them the next day they had no record of my call, even after I told them the exact time of my phone call they couldn't find it. So I decided to take one of my brothers with me to the place where I hit it and show him the evidence on the road, surely there would be some left over from the night before. There was nothing on the road, no hair, no blood, no nothing. I just realized a couple months back there should of been one thing for sure, the other half of my license plate holder but it wasn't there. I looked everywhere but I didn't spot anything. It hadn't rained, it hadn't even been 10 hours later on a very lightly driven road, at the time.

My brother thought I was insane. I've only told a few of my close friends and family over the years but only a few even think that what happened to me is possible, most of them just think I'm telling a joke. I sometimes hear the cry late at night that could only be a Bigfoot but I haven't seen one again. The only reason why I'm coming forward now is because I never knew there was any organization for this sort of thing and I want my brothers to apologize for teasing me for all these years, I won't be holding my breath though. Thanks for reading this, I appreciate it. I'm sorry my sighting was so long ago but I hope others may have seen something in this region more recently.

ALSO NOTICED: All evidence of my phone call that night to 911 was missing when I called to ask what had happened, my dealership license plate holder half was not on the road, neither was there any hair or blood after the accident.
OTHER WITNESSES: No, just myself and my 3 month old baby. I was coming from a visit in Everson, where we had dinner and played with the baby.
OTHER STORIES: No, I try not to share it with others.
TIME AND CONDITIONS: 11:30pm completely dark beautiful, no clouds
ENVIRONMENT: just after a bridge off and on a road going through very woody area with a creek just off the road down quite deep and a steep side, that's why the guardrails were there.

Follow-up investigation report by BFRO Investigator Tracy Manno:

The witness is a 35 year old homemaker with an associate degree in mechanical engineering. She still lives in the area and drives the South Pass Road often. I met with her in the town of Everson and proceeded to the exact location of the incident. As the witness pointed out the details at the location I took photos of the scene. The witness did not hesitate in her accounts of what took place, never changing her description of what happen to her 17 years ago. I found her to be very pleasant, forthcoming and detail oriented.

What I can add to her account is that later after much thought, she really felt that the creature waved it's arms in the air and laid down in front of her car, to try to get her to stop. At the very moment the incident started she really felt it was a person in a suit pulling a prank on her. But she quickly became concerned about possible danger and feared for her child in the backseat, so she was reluctant to stop. Then as she got closer she realized it was not a person pulling a prank and was therefore not stopping for anything. Thinking that no one would take her seriously about a bigfoot when calling 911, she told them she thought she ran over a bear.

The witness estimates that she had about 30 strands of hair that she threw away from the license plate bolt. The hair was approx. 3" long, soft and wiry like dog hair. It was dark brown with a red tinge. The witness said the creature resembled the body of a basketball player about 7 feet tall and slender. There were no ears and when it waved it's arms in the air she noticed how long they went above the head. It's head was round like a human shape. The creature was facing and heading north on the road as she approached in her car.

For years, the witness has heard unknown vocalizations from her home in the area, including howls and screams. There are gold mining caves southeast of the incident location and plenty of rugged, forested terrain. The witness can't forget what happen to her on a daily basis. She has driven the same road home for many years and is always looking for this creature and can't believe what happen to her that night.



Comments

  1. Interesting story but unfortunately it's a story with no evidence to back it up. She sounds very convincing and I'm sure she ran over a Squatch but we will never know for sure.

    Also I kind of find it hard to believe her Honda Civic ran over a Sasquatch. He must have been a little guy. Poor little feller.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same plot- big story, missing or disappearing proof, and of course no bigfoot Even the 911 dispatchers are part of the coverup LOL When your siblings think you crazy, you probably are.

      Delete
    2. @CBALLS we Do know for sure: She didnt!

      Delete
    3. How does one live anywhere on the West coast and not know that the BFRO exists?

      Delete
    4. somebody without internet access back then? Just thinking out loud.

      Delete
    5. She didn't make the report until recently, somewhere in those 17 years you would think she would have seen something about the BFRO.

      Delete
    6. basically hitting a grizzly bear head on with all 4 tires laying down in a small subcompact Honda Civic at 40 mph.

      And didn't lose control, get hospitalized, go airborne, smash up the undercarriage components...

      from a 500+ lb mass of flesh & bone & sinew like cemment sacks/bars of steel.

      BS

      Delete
    7. I didn't know about the BFRO till the Finding Bigfoot show came on. So its not that odd someone hadn't heard about it.

      Delete
  2. I ran over a hedgehog once and the bastard burst my tire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You lucky bastard. Wanna swop?

      Delete
    2. I ran over a nine foot rattler on a sandy road. Just kinda pissed it off.

      Delete
  3. Let's say these stories are true (i'm not talking about the stories which belong to pre-columbian times); why do you want to kill those beings if your life isn't in danger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mankinds fear of the unknown, just to name one!

      Delete
    2. Ummm..... Maybe cuz she was worried about the kid on the backseat.

      She thought it was trying to make her stop.

      She was afraid for herself and her kid.

      Delete
  4. I thought the same thing reading this story! Hard to believe a Honda Civic ran over a Squatch!! Brings me back to the good ole' days...my very first car was a Honda Civic, I loved that little white car! Ran over the curb once and busted my tire, woke up next morning with a flat tire. There are soooooo many liars out there making up stories to see who will buy there B.S. Hopefully, this lady is for real on her story. If she's telling everything 100% honest then what is she saying? She didn't actually run over its head, it got up and hobbled away? Or the cops came and "cleaned" up the mess.....?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whole story sounds like a mix of the Sierra kills and Harry and the Hendersons.

      Delete
  5. My biggest problem with this entire story centers around the fact of the vehicle in question being a Honda Civic sedan which has something of a low profile and thus with an average clearing between vehicle chassis and the road would having driven over anything of bulk such as described had proven far more inconvenient than described.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I drove a small Honda when staioned in Misawa (Northern) Japan where we averaged 180 inches of snow a year. Many times the car would bottom out on a snow drift. They were not nearly as high as a Squatch laying down would be. Very difficult to believe she was able to run over it in a Honda Civic.

      Delete
    2. Hey Anon, I lived in town in Misawa when I was a kid of 9 & 10, back in '61 & '62. Sure loved it there!

      As for going over a BF, maybe at the last minute it moved (I certainly would if I were him!) and all she went over was an arm? She describes a couple of bumps.

      Delete
  6. is she sure it wsn't a human?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think their would be more damage then a bent license plate.. A 140 deer will total a honda civic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe you guys who have so many doubts know more details I don't or are more expert than BFRO. As for me, I know BFRO investigates their reports very well, and I have to trust their judgement on them. I am not going to second guess that from behind my computer, where I have much less evidence to go on and considerably less expertise.

    The driver was afraid. Pretty typical reaction. She ran over it because she felt that was the only safe thing to do for herself and her infant. She did not wish to kill it, but she did not wish to stop in case it would kill them.

    I think she made the right choice, because what good reason would a bigfoot have to want an motorist to stop? Oh, maybe it wanted her to ...what? Tell it what time it was? Lend it her hairbrush? Jumpstart its Jeep? It's a carjacking scenario, but I don't think they drive. I HOPE they don't anyway.

    My guess is that if she had stopped, something bad would have happened. Dunno what, but it sure seems fishy. Bet five more were waiting in the bushes. "Woman and infant vanish mysteriously -- car found abandoned by roadside -- search continues. "

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The report was posted 17 years after the alleged incident, so the BFRO guy has no more evidence than anybody else. I'm sure that many of the investigators have experience with witnesses, though. It would be cool if they posted a few examples of reports they did not add to the database, but I suppose they don't want to publicly call people delusional or liars.

      Delete
    2. If I had to guess, I'd suppose the bigfoot wanted her to stop because there was a young one nearby, possibly in the road. But we'll obviously never know what really happened here.

      Delete
  9. 4th of July weekend? What was she drinking or smoking for that matter? hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya, it was probably a human, and she was probably drunk.Lying skkank...

      Delete
    2. If it was a human then surely after she called 911 there would have been further contact from the authorities, no?

      Delete
    3. 4th of July was a Tuesday, her statement that it was on the 5th makes in Wednesday - hardly the "4th of July weekend", which was actually the 1st and 2nd. Lots of holes in her story from the very start.

      Delete
  10. This report has been talked about quite a bit in the last week at the BFRO blue forum and if true is an incredible event. Most people think there would have been a lot more damage to the car as would I. Others talked about hitting large objects with their vehicles with little damage happening so this is possible in this event.

    I have a scenario of what may have happened. The Sasquatch was trying to get the vehicle to stop not meaning any harm to the occupants, but instead to protect something else she did not see that was on the pavement. It was late at night and probably quite dark and her attention would have been drawn to the large creature in her lights. That could have been a small juvenile and at the last moment the adult through itself out their to protect it. Or maybe it really did not lay itself out but got down to pull the juvenile or whatever it was protecting (maybe a dead deer) out of harms way and the lady only hit a small portion of some body with the tire only and thus lack of damage.

    chuck

    The

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good theory. It's a possibility.

      I still don't think Sasquatch know that waving their arms above their heads means the same thing we interpret it as. But maybe I'm work. Nobody knows.

      Delete
    2. Maybe it was trying to block the headlights from shining in it's eyes. Who knows, it was a long time ago and she was probably panicking.

      Delete
  11. What a load of BS. Hit something that big with such a small car it will take out your front end suspension unless you are incredibly lucky. Just a bent number plate? Rubbish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You even admit it's possible, so shut up. You weren't there, and you don't know the woman. You're just a loudmouth who needs to be silent.

      Delete
  12. They have associate's degrees in engineering??

    Anyway, this is just like that Monster Quest episode where the hillbilly lady swore that a bigfoot had attacked her car and left hair and salive as evidence. The results of the DNA test: dog. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the lizard man not bigfoot. Get your criptids right!

      Delete
  13. This is the rear wheel, folks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The waving of the arms reminds me of Justin Smedjas Sierra Killings testimony where the adult Sasquatch waved its arms in the air as to warn them not to shoot. If this is true Bigfoot apparently know our hand gestures well.
    CHUCK
    Www.bigfootbuzz.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fact: Honda Civic+ Squatch= catastrophic accident,

    seriously, even if it was laying down, it would have destroyed the vehicle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. Agreed. Another pathetic loser looking for attention. It's sad

      Delete
    2. What attention? She made an anonymous report, you utter idiot!

      Delete
  17. Intriguing story due to its location near the BC border and the Cascade foothills. Nooksak River drains out of the Mt Baker area. Check out a map of Everson, WA.

    Seeing some of these BFRO witnesses speak about their reports would sure help decide if it's bs or not. Just being able to hear their voice and watch the body language.

    It's got holes but is better than some reports.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The part where she says 911 had no record of her call and neither did her phone makes the whole thing super suspect to me. Sounds a whole bunch like an honest to goodness delusion or long episode of hallucinations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a liar. Case closed.

      Delete
    2. Maybe hallucinations, there was a good deal of kind BC bud starting to come south at that time. Oh I miss the 90's...

      Delete
    3. I hear ya. That Cranbrook wheelchair stuff will mess you up.

      Delete
    4. They dispatched someone to the scene and they found evidence of the bigfoot. It was cleaned up, covered up, and erased from 911 records. Simple solution. Case closed. This stuff happens, guys.

      Delete
    5. Anon 10:19...you need mental help if you believe that.

      Delete
    6. As for the call. I've been in situations where an order was given go get rid of evidence. I've have given such orders and been given such orders. So its not songwriter fetched about the missing call.

      Delete
  19. I think a lot of this story is fabricated, or if not, it has become embellished over the years, maybe unintentionally. It also appears she makes the wrong decision everytime she's given a choice to makeregarding this "incident". A 7ft tall Sas, run over by a Honda Civic. I hit a dead moose once, in my Suburu Legacy. Perhaps similar body weight to a Sas? Anyhow, the hair and flesh was ripped off while going over it, and entangled all over under the car, because the height of the moose, even lying down, was so high. It had also bent the front plate, and was moose "meat" all jammed into lower grille and bumper. (But this was at 55mph) Now, if she could have swerved to avoid hitting, since she was at such low speed, how come she didn't go around it? If she saw it had time to lay down before hitting it, she had time to swerve to go around. Secondly, the hair would have been ripped off. Therefore there would have been flesh and other matter, in that area of the car, that would to have been dug out and scraped off, Not simply pulling off a few hairs where it had folded a steel license plate and broken the frame. Also, the exhaust is one of the lowest points, there would have been hair and flesh on that, as was the moose, which would burn off causing a rotten burning small for days if not longer. Lastly, she says that her tire ran over the head. That would be the drivers side wheel. So then, according to the story, we know that the whole entire body passed under the passanger side of her vehicle. Had it come from the other side of the road, it could have been just the head that was hit, but not as this is described. There is NO possible way that there would NOT have been evidence left under the car, that had ripped off and been lodged around the front end parts, or the exhaust. And as far as the police not having a record of her call, I don't know what to say. Maybe she's hoping for a chance to interview on a BF TV show? and tell her story? I would guess that she probably hit a porcupine or something that night, and then it over time, somehow turned into a squatch!! Get real.....It didn't happen people.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *yawn* Another idiotic response attempting to debunk it based on flimsy personal concepts of what might be possible. If you weren't there or involved you have squat to say of value. Sorry!

      Delete
  20. OMG, why would you run over one of these peaceful creatures on purpose? What goes through the brain of some people is beyond me.

    I imagine the injuries were substantial. Hope it got back to its family. This kind of stuff makes me so angry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was protecting herself and her own baby, you moron. It's called self preservation instincts. Also, the creature threw itself down on the road, what the hell else would the poor woman do, drive into the guardrail with her baby in the car?

      Delete
    2. I've read of stories where they ( BF ) wasn't so peaceful. Perhaps furthers profile, perhaps not. Bit the human(s) ended dismembered.

      Delete
  21. It's very convenient that any shred of evidence was either thrown away or doesn't exist for one reason or another.
    Sorry, I can't buy in to this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, 17 years has passed...any reports would be via microfiche, hard copy digging, etc. at the county. Prior to full computerization @ most smaller counties in WA State. FWIW

      Delete
    2. Just another day in the world of Bigfooting. An outlandish story not backed up by even a "speck" of evidence. Par for the course.

      Delete
    3. It. Was. Covered. Up. There would have been evidence, but it's gone now, get it?

      Delete
    4. You. Are. An. Idiot. Get it?

      Delete
    5. I smell cover-up too. You know how freaked the public would be if they found out the truth? Gov't doesn't want mayhem.

      Delete
  22. I hit a squatch while driving a steam roller. It just layed down in front of me and I could not swerve to avoid it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sick bastard. That's not even funny :(

      Delete
    2. Yeah it is, at least his tires never got burst :)

      Next time say a puppy or a bunny, that'll keep the tree hugging, Kool-Aid drinkers happy.

      Delete
    3. So....now is he called Flatfoot?

      Delete
  23. I think this one might have some legs, I'll call Moneymaker tmrw and get them out for a recreation of (god forbid) Driving over Sasquatch. Kind of a darker version of Driving Miss Daisy.

    It could be a little too graphic for Animal Planet tho...

    ReplyDelete
  24. What is wrong with people? Just because someone is a hoaxing doesn't mean they deserve to be executed for it. I swear one day someone will find a dead guy in a monkey suit with a bullet in his head.

    If something bipedal waves it's arms in the air in a human like manner, ASSUME IT'S HUMAN and don't shoot/run over it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blame the ones keeping this creature's existence a secret if someone dies over it. That policy breeds fear and hostility and ruins lives of witnesses.

      Delete
    2. A BF did as this one did, wave its arms over its head. It and its young both were shot. Sierra shooting, Evidence from this shooting is being used for DNA sequence.

      Delete
  25. I hit a deer with a Honda Civic once. The car was still driveable afterwards but the damage to the body was extensive. Also, after hitting the deer it still did not go under the low-slung car but rather was pushed along in front by the bumper (sorry for the visual)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks, but that doesn't mean much in relation to this case. Every collision is going to be different. Anecdotal evidence for or against what happened here is basically pointless. What the woman stated is completely possible, and we can't evaluate it as far as being truthful or not based on the car details.

      Delete
    2. Get real people. There is no way a Honda Civic from the early 90s could have driven over a 7ft, 250-350lbs animal, in the manner described in her account. This would not be like running over a speed bump! The car would have sustained a lot of damage and/or lost control. Those little Civics only have about an 8 inch clearance... According to her she was only going 35 mph. So why not swerve away from it? It doesn't make sense and there is no evidence to support her claims.

      Delete
    3. Who knows if she was even going 35 mph as stated. She was likely in a heightened state and wouldn't have looked at her speedometer. Maybe she was only going 20 mph tried to swerve and ran over an arm or leg.

      Is sasquatch hit/run possible under this scenario?

      Delete
    4. I know who ate the sandwiches, it was that dang Sasquatch!

      Delete
  26. I heard a squatch got sucked into a 747 engine at SeaTac airport.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's just plain stupid, not even funny. There's no need for that here.

      Delete
  27. Used to cruise a little Honda Prelude back in '83, chick magnet. Ran over a couple squatch up on Chuckanut Drive. No worries, just some bumper touch up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!good one. chick magnet. Put the car on the fridge as a real magnet!

      Delete
  28. She ran over my uncle Jorge. He smells like a burrito!

    ReplyDelete
  29. As a mother, I understand that fear but for me I would actually think about how much that collision would hurt my kid. I would try to swerve around it, and the waving hands? Thats a clearly human feature even if it was a guy in a suit anyone thats not a moron would just go around or stop. See, as much I would love to finally see bigfoot its people like these that I think are the reason they don't want anything to do with us. Kill first and then ask questions right?

    ReplyDelete
  30. crack is a dangerous drug to use. or lady your buddy jack daniels is getting you in trouble. she had too much white lightning. or the babe is a bipolar bitch?

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am a former Kansas State Trooper, and lifelong hunter/hiker/tracker, and have also been a professional mechanic and body repair tech. The holes in this story are glaring. 1, no way in HELL is a honda civic (from ANY year range) going to run over any animal that size without SERIOUS damage, nor would it be able to manage it without traveling at least 60 miles per hour. 2, afraid to call 911 because they wouldnt believe you? If ANYTHING she was afraid of legal consequenses for hitting a bear, if indeed she HAD hit anything at all. I call this a sensationalist attemot to garner her brief fame, but am saddened that people are willing to claim FAME as an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Remember, there are those who believe Bigfoot belongs in the paranormal catagory. Now Im not saying the womans story is true, nor false, but if the big guy is a paranormal entity, it wouldnt have hurt the Civic. How many stories within the history of Bigfoot fall into the paranormal catagory? Many many many. How many times has there been claims by hunters that they shot and hit old biggy, without any lasting affects.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Just one final point here, is that throughout Bigfoot history, even Indian tribes considered him to be paranormal in nature. Some claimed he came from another dimension. How is it Indians, of which I am part one, knew of dimensions, when only recently our scientist have concluded that there has to be 11 other dimensions for our Universe to exist. Did they know something we dont, all those years ago? Now Im not saying every Bigfoot story is true, because it is not, however, there are some strange statistics associated with old Biggy. Some even have tied him in with UFO encounters. Remember too, Judge not least ye be judged!

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is the kind of thing you always root for characters in horror movies to do! Don't get out you idiot, run over the bastard! Problem solved. =)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Some methods that you should decidedly forefend are operating room carries a high danger of
    losing the ability to crucial therapeutic for solidification early acquit of seminal fluid.
    Undefended a men's cartridge holder or crop the larger chambers are the parts that take with rip, in grow causation your penis to inflate. You receive to put and cinch is male enhancement that are backed with clincial grounds as considerably.
    My web site - web page

    ReplyDelete
  36. I use to believe but now I know, and all you skeptics will also know very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Its my impression this was an attempted abduction

    ReplyDelete
  38. I Believe you Because I have seen Bigfoot in the Laurel area behind the gravel pit on the Axton Rd. It was at dusk and I was out target shooting and on my way back there it was. So I know that your not crazy. and the way you described was how the one I saw but I was on foot it just looked at me and it was about 7-8'tall

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story