Update: Sierra Kills: Why Justin Smeja refuses to give exact location of Bigfoot shooting [EXCLUSIVE]
Update #2: Watch: A Conversation With Justin Smeja: I Killed Bigfoot
(Please pardon any spelling mistakes. It's 4:30 in the morning here and I'm half asleep as I'm writing this... Enjoy!)
Well, it only took one whole year for the Bigfoot shooter to finally give us the details of his story. We've heard Derek Randles' side of the story, but under strict Non-Disclosure Agreement involving DNA sampling, the shooter was not allowed to give any details... until now.
In August, Justin Smeja (the shooter) and I spoke on the phone. I have to admit, I was not prepared to take any notes. Sorry, I'm not a journalist and I'm not the type to carry around a notepad (I was shopping at Costco when he called).
Instead of asking him important questions like, "Can you tell me where you shot the creatures?" or "What did they [the creatures] sound like?", I was asking intimate questions. I asked him what his dad thought about this and what did it feel like to shoot the creatures. I got the gist of it. He said he felt terrible for killing the "little one". It was very difficult for him to talk about shooting the "little one". It "looked human" up-close he said.
We spoke for about an hour. Justin was very forthcoming and willing to tell me anything about the creatures he shot. There were some things he couldn't tell me. He warned me from the beginning that he was not allowed to talk about the DNA study, I respected that and we talked about other things instead... like bear hunting and camping.
Before we hung-up, I promised him I wouldn't talk about our conversation until he decides spill the beans. He said Derek Randles was his boss and I did not want to cause him any trouble with his boss. As you all know by now, we've posted many stories about the Sierra Kills and to be honest, we have no idea what Mr. Randles think about Bigfoot Evidence (us). That doesn't matter any more. The cat just jumped out of the bag.
Justin Smeja finally cracked last night. Perhaps this is a sign of things to come. He has never revealed the approximate location of the shooting... until now. If you must know, the shooting happened near Gold Lake, CA.
So what or who made him crack? We believe it was one question that cracked him and it was a question posted by Tautriadelta:
Basically, Tautriadelta was trying to suggest that Justin had "full intention of killing a Sasquatch" when he was out bear hunting that day. Tautriadelta did not believe there were proper bear tags within 100 miles of where Justin was rumored to have killed the Bigfoots.
The accusation didn't sit well with Justin, so he responds with the whole shebang:
Justin Smeja's response:
Of course, many are still skeptical of the whole story. One person wrote:
Justin Smeja's boss, Derek Randles replied to this comment and reassure skeptics that this is no hoax:
So what new things did we learn here?
We learned a few things.
- The approximate location is at Gold Lake, CA
- Justin Smeja is writing a tell-all book
- They did cut out a piece of steak from the Bigfoot
- According to one comment, Justin THINKS he has photos of the steak in an old cell phone.
- According to Derek Randles, he already knows the DNA results, "I know the results, and I trust her completely. Those are the facts. Everything I've said on this form is true, and I'd take a lie detector test right now, tomorrow or whenever"
Here's another important information someone on the forum gathered for us about the Bigfoot creatures:
Update: Sasquatches Shot and Killed: Interview with the Shooter [30 Minute YouTube Clip]:
- Sasquatches Shot and Killed: Interview with the Shooter [30 Minute YouTube Clip]
- Results of the nuclear DNA testing for the Bigfoot Steak [Sierra Kills]
- Sierra Kills: Why Justin Smeja refuses to give exact location of Bigfoot shooting [EXCLUSIVE]
- Sierra Kills driver speaks up, gives exact date of Bigfoot shooting. Describes what happened.
- Top 5 List of Possible Sierra Kills Locations (Bigfoot Shooting)