Alex MidnightWalker: The Sierra Kills Scam? [Bigfoot Kill]


After listening to Bigfoot shooter Justin Smeja talk about the October 2010 Sierra Kills event near Gold Lake, CA, those who believed the story remained convinced, and those who were skeptical felt he had something to hide.

In the video below, Alex MidnightWalker says he detects something very strange about Smeja's story and claims there might be an ulterior motive.

"I don't feel confidant in his story. It almost feels like there is an underlying story (very different from this one) that hasn't been told. I almost feel like these guys are testing the waters or something," Alex wrote to us on Facebook.

"I hope that I am right if this is a fabrication because it's an atrocious event if true, with no remorse shown from these two individuals."

Below is as response to Justin Smeja's radio interview from 1/1/2012.

Sierra Scam!

Update: Here's a response from Derek Randles, the boss of Olympic Project and Justin Smeja:
Well Alex, get ready to be really surprised because you are wrong. Completely wrong. 5 years and you're a Sasquatch expert huh? Man I could go on but why. Study will be complete soon. FYI, I've taken 8 reports of juvenile sightings in the last 27 years and 6 of them reported very large heads.
- Derekfoot1

The 30 minute radio interview with Justin Smeja below (including transcript):


Transcript of the Justin Smeja radio show. Via Chris Noel:

Justin Smeja: It was October 8th of 2010, and we’re going bear hunting up by Golden Lake. It was just another day. We’d hunted most of the day – unproductive. We found one small buck, and we said, “It’s a young deer, let’s let this one grow up,” so we passed on that deer.

Then we ended up going into another area, and we’re coming around the corner. It’s probably 5 o’clock. We came around this corner…well, it’s not really a corner – it’s kind of like an open field, but it’s a blind corner because you can’t see past these trees. So it opens up into a field. We both look, and we see this thing at the same exact time.

The truck stops. I pointed my rifle at it, and I could see it through the scope. I had my scope on 16 power. I could see it pretty clearly. Everybody asks me, “Well what was going through your head? Did you think it was a bear?” I thought a lot of things. It wasn’t that I was a skeptic, it was more that I didn’t know that anybody believed in Bigfoot at all.

We saw this creature. It was walking on two legs, hairy. The best way I can describe it is it looked like a person in a suit. Probably 3 or 4 seconds had gone by, and it started to walk towards us, between 80 and 100 yards away…It had its arms in the air and was waving them, almost like, “Don’t shoot, don’t shoot!” Kind of a universal thing in any language. Anybody raises his hands – sign of surrender.

I didn’t know what it was. To me it was just a monster. I’m looking at this monster. By this time I have the bullet in the chamber, my finger on the trigger, and it’s coming towards us, slowly. It’s taking steps, waving.

A lot of people are saying I shot it in the back, but if you have a deer, and you shoot it behind the shoulder, then you’re going to penetrate both lungs. On a person it’s a hard area to describe, but it’s basically right under the shoulder where the lungs are located.

So maybe 5 seconds had passed, and my buddy says, “Don’t shoot, don’t shoot! It’s not a bear. Do not shoot.” And I’m still kind of locked in on this thing. To me it was a monster, that’s all it was.

You know the gun’s getting ready to go off. We’ve hunted together a lot over the years, and we both knew what was going to happen. Normally when we see something, the truck stops, both of us get out, and we’ve got our rifles on it immediately.

Well, my buddy was still using his binoculars because he didn’t know what to think. I didn’t know what to think. I’m looking at this thing, and I’m pretty close to pulling the trigger. I’ve just been squeezing this whole time. And he’s getting louder and louder, he’s like, “Hey bro, don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! That is not a bear! That’s a person in a suit! That’s a person in a suit! Don’t shoot!”

And I’m thinking, “Well, if that’s a person in a suit, then we’ve got a real problem here, ‘cause they’re walking around during bear season with a fur suit on.”

Something doesn’t add up about this. I’m halfway thinking in the back of my mind that somebody’s going to pull around the corner and it’s going to be like a film crew or something like that. I don’t know. My mind’s going a hundred miles an hour.

But I see this animal – this furry thing – and we’re here to hunt. We’re here to kill animals, and it was just a monster. So I pull the trigger, and you could see dust shoot off the side of it, like it obviously made a really good hit, definitely got it in the lungs. And it took off running.

Just then we see two…I guess you’d call ‘em kids or cubs or something, I don’t know. The big one’s almost out of sight, and these two come right out, and my buddy’s like “Holy fuck , really? There’s more of them!”

So we drive the truck into the field as far as we can, maybe 30 yards. Then we take off running. We heard the thing crash though. It crashed; it sounded like a car wreck. We knew we made a good hit. It’s very normal to shoot a deer and have it run 50, 60, 70 yards and expire. So we run up there, and my buddy doesn’t even grab his gun.

I mean we’re just running, trying to run over to this thing, and the cubs are just out of sight. And we run over there, and now we’re face to face with these kids – probably 10 yards away or so, and we can’t find the big one. So I decide I’m going to going to shoot one of the kids, and my buddy’s like, “No, do not shoot! Do not shoot!”

“Okay, okay, alright. We’ll find the big one, we’ll get it and we’ll leave.”

So we end up looking for 15 minutes or so.

Meanwhile the kids…they’re looking for the parent obviously. They are walking around looking for their parent. We knew we were looking in the right area then…I’ve made the mistake of shooting a sow, and then the piglets come running out, and they always know right where their mom is. They take you to the body. So we knew that it was right there; we just couldn’t find it. It’s an extremely brushy area. I mean, we could have looked for 2 weeks and not found it.

So there’s blood on the ground. We’re kind of looking at the blood. We’re walking around. We split up probably 10 or 15 times. He’d go one way – I’d go the other way. And the kids would do the same thing. They’d walk into the center of the open field, and they’d say something to each other. It sounded like deaf chatter, they’d say, “Wawwa Wo!” They’d say something to each other, then they’d split up.

Then about a minute later they’d come back, almost like they were saying something like this to each other, “You see anything? No, okay. Did you look by that tree, did you look by the stump? Yeah I looked by the stump, did you look by the tree? I’ll look by the other tree.”

They didn’t care that we were there. They were not alarmed at all. They were just there. And so, maybe 15 minutes goes by or so, and I keep deciding that I’m going to shoot one of the little ones. I say, “We’ll shoot one of these, throw it in the back, and we’ll figure it out.”

And my buddy’s like, “No, no that’s terrible. Don’t do that. There’s no reason for that. There’s absolutely no reason to do this.”

So at the time everything’s running through my head, I’m thinking if we don’t get one of the little ones, nobody’s ever going to believe us. It’s just going to be a crazy story. We just need to find the big one, and we need to get out of here.

So eventually me and my buddy are split up, and I’m down this hill, and the little one is almost like straight uphill maybe 15 yards away, maybe 20, it’s is starting to approach me.

It’s getting closer…it’s getting closer, starting to make some noise, like the deaf chatter thing…it’s getting closer, and I was thinking, “I don’t know what’s going to happen here, but he’s going to get too close, it’s way too close for comfort. Screw it, I’m going to shoot.”

So I shoot it directly in the neck ‘cause I didn’t want to mess up the skull or the face. And it rolled down the hill and actually…it hit my feet and started bleeding on my boots. It’s still alive. So I pick it up, and I’m sitting there looking at it, and I’m starting to feel bad. I’m starting to realize, “What have I done, what have I done?” And…that went on for a couple minutes. There was a lot of stuff that happened then, but to summarize it and make a long story short, it died.

And then my buddy walks up and he’s like, “What have you done? Seriously, really?” And I’m like “Fine, forget this,” so I throw it on the ground, and I start walking back to the truck. Then I look back, and my buddy’s holding it, just holding it, sitting there staring at it.

So…I walk back to him like, “Dude, we gotta get out of here. Somebody just heard a shot, you know that somebody’s going to show up - Fish and Game. We’re going to get in so much trouble. We’re going to go to jail. We need to get out of here. This is crazy. Let’s go.”

He says, “Okay, okay, let’s hide this, and we’ll come back for it later. We’ll come back.”

So we take it into the bush, get it as deep as we can, throw a bunch of stuff on top of it, and then we leave, not saying a word. We actually drove out of there probably 60 miles an hour on that dirt road. It doesn’t make sense but we were just afraid we were going to get caught or get in trouble, something like that.

We drove down to Sierraville, and we stop there. Both of us quit smoking in like the last 6 months. Gross habit. But we both walk in, get a pack of cigarettes without saying a word, and we drive all the way home without saying a word. We both smoked the whole pack. Then he dropped me off.

A couple days later I get on Taxidermy.net. I’ve got a few friends on there, and I’m trying to think if there’s some way I can talk about what happened, so I make a post titled, If You Saw Bigfoot, Would You Shoot It?

That’s all I said, and everybody’s going back and forth. Taxidermists are outdoor people. They’ve got a fascination with wildlife. They’ve hunted all their lives. There’s a bunch of guys on there who were like, “Oh no, I seen one, I seen one, I know they’re real.” And it turned into this really long topic, so maybe 20 pages goes by. And I get on there and I say, “I’ll tell you what, you can call it bullshit if you want, I don’t care, but I shot something that walked on two legs.”

[Word soon reaches Derek Randles, long-time Pacific Northwest Sasquatch researcher and co-founder of The Olympic Project. He got in touch with Smeja.]

I end up telling Derek the whole thing, and he says, “Alright, I need you to get back up there and I need you to get either the body of the little one or the big one. We’ve got to get this done.”

And I’m like, “I don’t think so, man. I don’t think I’m going to go back there.”

And he’s like, “You don’t understand. We’ve worked so hard for this. We need your help. We need to get up there. I’m going to drive down there. How ‘bout I’ll drive to your house. I’ll drive you up there.”

“What, you’re going to drive 12 hours?”

And he’s like, “Yeah, this is really important. 27 years of research, and this is as big as it gets. This is the holy grail.”

So eventually I end up saying, “All right, fine, I’ll drive up there, and I’ll get it, then you can drive down and pick up the body.”

So I put it off, maybe a week or so. I’m busy with work. I didn’t really get what had happened, and Derek’s calling me up every day saying, “Seriously, you’ve got to get up there. You’ve got to get up there. Just call in to work. This is so important. There could be money involved. But more than that, we’ve been looking for this thing for so long, and now there’s one sitting there.”

So I talk to my buddy, and we’re like, “Well, let’s go get this thing.” So we get a bunch of trash bags – black contractor bags. We get up there, and there’s freakin’ 3 feet of snow on the ground. So…we couldn’t find it. I had my bloodhound with me. She’s usually pretty good at tracking. She’s a hunting dog. So I take her out there, and she’s acting like she just shit the bed or something. She’s acting so embarrassed. She’s acting very timid. She’s very bothered by the whole thing.

So eventually we decided to gauge where we would dig, ‘cause we’d been digging for 5 or 6 hours…we figured out there were 2 or 3 areas the dog really didn’t like. She’d walk in a straight line, then all of a sudden she’d turn around and walk the other way. So we based where we dug off of the dog.

We find this flesh sample. It looks like a piece of hide. Some people say there’s just no way that something like that would be there that long without the animals getting to it. I say that’s ridiculous, ‘cause if I shoot a deer, take it to my house, shear it, take it back to the woods, drop it off, and a month later I’ll go back up there and you’ll still see…bones, pieces of hair, hide, blood, all that stuff.

So we find it, and end up sending a small portion of it – I don’t know, maybe an eighth of it – to Melba Ketchum. And here we are today.

If you were to weigh it, the whole sample, it might be 2 pounds, but that’s really pushing it. We ended up taking the rest of the sample, wrapping it in paper, and freezing it in a block of ice. It’ll be exactly the same 20 years from now. No air can get to it; there’s no chance of freezer burn.

We’ve probably been back up there 20 times, maybe more. We went with a group of researchers, and we looked and looked and looked, and we couldn’t find anything. I’ve heard about the theory that maybe they bury their young or something. I don’t know. I don’t know what to think. On one of my trips, we found some tracks of a larger one that had a younger one with it. I have pictures of those tracks.

The one question everybody asks me. They corner me and ask, “Why didn’t you put the little one in your truck?”

[Very agitated.] I don’t know! It bothers me every day. I’ve got no idea. I’m so tired of that question. If I could go back in time…you’re telling me that I had a winning lottery ticket, and I burned it. But…I lose sleep over it. It bothers me. I don’t know. I don’t know what was going through my head. I was sitting there thinking, “We gotta get out of here. This is nuts. This is crazy.” It was like a bad dream, actually it was very much like a bad dream. We felt like once we got out of there, it was over.

There was a while where it was really, really traumatic. And then…you lose sleep enough, and you kind of forget about it. But every once in a while I’ll see like a little monkey or something in a zoo, and I’m like, “Fuck man, what did I do?” Recently, I saw this boxer dog, and it had this face that was really kind of similar to the young one’s face, and I was just sitting there looking at this dog just thinking, “Oh my God…what happened?”

The kid looked like a little black kid. Its face…human eyes, but it had the snout of a boxer, and the lips of an ape. It very closely resembled the snout of a boxer but pushed in a little bit more.

J.C. Johnson: Were the young ones walking on all fours or on two legs?

Justin Smeja: 50/50. They spent as much time on all 4s as they did on 2 legs. They were a drastically different color than the adult. The adult was the color of a pale coyote, and the kids were cinnamon-colored, quite a bit darker.

Abe del Rio: Were they faster on all fours?

Justin Smeja: They were definitely faster on all fours. They had very long arms, and they had huge heads. They basically had an adult-sized head on a kid-sized body, which is really hard to wrap your mind around. And their hands were huge. Well, they were the size of mine, but if you put that on a little frame, it looks oddly proportioned. And they were calloused. I’ve been saying that they have paws. They’re hands, but they’re so calloused, they look like paws. It looks like a pad, like two little pads on each finger, and a big pad. Their hands were very cushioned.

[Justin’s buddy, the driver of the truck, comes on.]

Driver: When I first looked at it [through the binoculars], the first thing I ever said was it looked like a person in a bear suit. Someone that had a bear suit on, but then where’s the bear’s face would be, it was not there, instead it looked more human. I didn’t even really think it looked ape-like at all. It looked a lot more human, but it looked a lot more hairy in the face than a person.

Unknown host: You actually lifted up the little one. How much would you say it weighed?

Driver: 35 to 40 pounds.

Unknown host: And about how tall?

Driver: I would say 3 feet. The little ones were extremely vocal while we were searching for the big one. The best way to describe it is like when a deaf person is trying to talk. They were loud. They talked a lot. They would come back to each other. They would start making noises, then they would run off in different directions. And they did that probably 5 or 6 times.

Unknown host: They weren’t communicating in English, nothing you could understand, right?

Driver: Correct, yes.

The adult looked very similar to the one in the Patterson Film because it looked like a person in a suit. I personally felt like it would have been a female because of the 2 younger ones. I can’t tell by looks whether it was a male or a female.

[Compared to “Patty”] it was more flat-chested, well, muscular. I felt like it was carrying a lot of weight around with it, like it was more thick than “cut up” or “ripped.” I could tell that by the way the sides shook when it got shot.

I watched the shot enter the body of the big one, and I remember the way the side…looked like Jell-O. The shot rocked its side. You could see waves in the side of the body. And the picture that sticks with me more than anything else was when the bullet entered the big one.

Comments

  1. Thanks Alex! You can brag you have more than adequate cajones. I am thrilled to see people standing up to that Smeja nonsense. Whether he had a piece of meat or a piece of rubber gorilla suit to present for DNA, his story doesn't add up in anyone's dream world. I have a sense of him and his buddy standing there, pointing out and walking the scene, repeating the story to each other and acting it out so they could make it jive. They just never expected people to give them accurate descriptions of why he shot, what exactly he did shoot, or how this thing with one lung ran away and why in the fuck he shot the baby. Smeja is a piece of excrement and that's about the nicest thing I can say. No matter what PR he does at this point trying to sound repentant and "I can't sleep at night' and all that horse shit of helping out the Olympic Project or whether he peddles bibles or helps old ladies across the street, he's still scum on the bottom of anyone's boots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if that is exactly fair...we can not judge Justin Smeja unless you have walked in his shoes...Imagine being a hunter, out in the wilderness and not being all that familiar with Bigfoot and coming face to face with it...and it's offspring...I imagine you would quickly question your reality and if you are honest with yourself you would not know how you would react. In a panic we all do very stupid things. His story with all the tiny details sounds true, and he did pass a lie detector test. AND I am someone on the fence about Bigfoot being real...his story is making me believe it may be. However I think the many hoaxes out there have to end or we will never get to the bottom of what may answer a lot of questions for mankind...we are not doing ourselves any favors.

      Delete
  2. Without the specimen, it's just another bigfoot story. Perhaps a tall tale like many other bigfoot stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flat out this guy is a Fuck tard. This guy gives hunters like me a bad freaking name. Rule 1 between me and my hunting buddies do not shoot anything with cubs or calves. Why? Because those animals will not survive. Plus this guy hunts from a truck then shoots something that far off! I hope Karma catches up with this guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That whole story makes me feel sick. Damn I hate the lust for violence like that. Killing for sport. Dunno, I just hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing wrong with hunting its better than processed cow, but have some morals for god sake. I had a shot to kill a huge Moose in Montana but it had a calf and I let it go saw it twice more and turned in that tag some people ethics make me sick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If Justin's lying the whole DNA project that we have all been waiting for by Dr k is a scam. I guess his story could be a lie and his "steak" could be something that he found. That seems more unlikely then his story. I don't know. Some how he came up with the biggest DNA sample of Bigfoot out of hundreds of entries by life long researchers. Button line is even if his story is BS somehow he contributed more to the DNA study then all involved. Its the biggest sample in the study. Enough said

    ReplyDelete
  7. His comment that he's never seen the little ones having large heads gives him away as being 100% full of crap. Anyone who has done their research on the subject knows what Derek Randies is talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fact that they didn't throw the dead baby bigfoot in the back of the truck and haul it out of there makes the whole story sound like a bunch of bigfoot scat.

    However, if a bigfoot ran in front of my car, I would not try to stop. I would gun it and try to hit it. If I was in the situation as described in this story and a bigfoot was flailing its arms and coming toward me while I had a loaded gun on it, I would shoot it too. Any guy in a suit would quickly take the suit head off to reveal themself as a human. They wouldn't flail their arms and move toward the person with the gun.

    It's high time for a bigfoot specimen to be provided to science. Given the opportunity, I would try to get a specimen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If the story isn't BS, it seem that he din't know about the small sasquatces until after he hit the big one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mr. Blood-thirsty Anonymous (above) who would gun his car and hit a BF to get a specimen or hiding behind a truck with a gun (and could get away from a walking Bigfoot with its arms in the air), take a look at your wife and kids some night and think about someone trying to kill them. These creatures have family. They have a right to be alive. Become a human again and step away from the ego-driven testosterone-ridden mindset. We don't have to prove BF. We should leave it the hell alone--it's earned its peace by learning how to avoid men like you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alex is soooo right.

    How could anyone believe Smeja's nonsense story? It reminds me of the Georgia hoax, at the point when so many people were believing that Biscardi really did have a dead bigfoot in a freezer, when it was so very obvious that he had nothing and was just trying to draw media attention to himself.

    I just love it where Smeja claims the bigger one was waving its arms to say "Don't shoot" ... from 100 yards away. Just as Alex said, a bigfoot would hit the deck or move behind cover in a jiff. A bigfoot would NEVER do what Smeja is describing. He's describing a fantasy in his mind, and he found a buddy to help back up his bullshit tale.

    Those two cow county losers have nothing, so they have nothing to lose. They've gotten a lot of attention from Smeja's bullshit story, and they're hoping to turn that attention into money ... as Derek Randles promised Smeja he could do.

    Derek Randles behaved a lot like Chris Harper did with the Georgia hoax. Harper was the Georgia bigfoot researcher who called up the Georiga boys after seeing their videos on YouTube offering Georgia expeditions and claiming to have evidence. He challenged them about the evidence claim, and facetiously asked, "What, you have a body or something?" After a pause Chris Dyer said, yeah, yeah, they have a body. Dyer quickly spun a bogus story for Harper about how they got the body, and Harper bought the story hook, line and sinker.

    Why would Harper believe it so quickly?? Well, if it were true, Harper thought (hoped), and if he could appoint himself as their agent and advisor, then he would become a hero in the discovery story, and even make some money in the process.

    Harper (a devout born-again Christian) went into true-believer mode when he heard Dyer's story, to the point of backing up those guys until the very end. He would not accept any of the clues that they were lying. He had faith in them til the very end. It felt better to just have faith. His faith in their story created a fantasy for him that was just too engrossing and mesmerizing to second guess. It felt great to drink that Kool-aid, and keep drinking it.

    Apparently it felt pretty good for Randles to drink that same kinda Kool-aid.

    P.S When the Georgia hoax was finally revealed, Harper apologized to all the bigfooters he knew and he bowed out of the bigfoot scene completely. No one has heard from him since.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope it is untrue. it's a terrible story even to make up.
    @NWestBigfoot

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did my homework. I watch tons of documentaries and read lots and lots about sightings, footprint morphology, hair samples, DNA samples, etc.

    After watching the antics on this site, after watching Erickson take down his page, after watching the in-fighting between groups, after analyzing Smeja's bullshit story, I am now 99% certain bigfoot does not exist.

    It really is too bad. I kind of like the idea of the old guy existing. Too bad reality gets in the way of some really cool stuff. I'd also like to believe in fairies and gnomes and unicorns and that I'm going to win the lottery tomorrow, but reality just doesn't fall in line with our wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous said, "Harper (a devout born-again Christian) went into true-believer mode when he heard Dyer's story, to the point of backing up those guys until the very end. He would not accept any of the clues that they were lying. He had faith in them til the very end. It felt better to just have faith. His faith in their story created a fantasy for him that was just too engrossing and mesmerizing to second guess. It felt great to drink that Kool-aid, and keep drinking it."

    Religion is the gateway drug to credulity.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i really hope to fuck this isnt bullshit but,all the above posts indicate that it is,and all you guys(and girls) know your stuff...time will tell i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Justin Smeja:"I didn’t know what it was. To me it was just a monster. I’m looking at this monster."

    Well the only monster I see here in this so called "story" is Smeja himself. If this story is true, then he definitely shows no compassion or empathy for this creature and its young. What have they done to you I(Smeja) to warrant such action.Why would you shoot at something that has cub or young and is only trying to protect them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This guy is a total crazy I bet if he lived near these Sierra Shooters they might have to worry for their lives. I pray that people try not to ENRAGE these guys to much or we will make the headlines and it ain't going to be pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Alex Midnight Walker Of BFresearchSE Is a Hoaxer!!!!

    Do you see the bigfoot in the photo above? Anything at all? Either do I. This is supposed to be the best proof of Bigfoot from a researcher named Alex Midnight Walker who wants to be taken seriously by the Bigfoot community. Since you can't see it clearly, it must be from another dimension or something, he says.

    He claims on his website that he goes out into the woods and has developed special relationships with nine different Bigfoots. He gives them names such as 'little guy,' 'legs,' 'Stomper' and so forth. The names were borrowed from Jane Goodall in her primate research. Before Goodall, ape researchers gave names as letters. She personalized it by getting close and understanding their personalities over a very long period of time. Alex Walker has done no such thing other then steal the concept from the great Dr. Goodall. You don't have to take my word for it, you can go to the link below and find these outrageous claims on his website. Go fast, for he will probably take this down knowing that he has been made. He also refuses to give anyone proof when they ask him in the nicest way.

    That photo is from a 'researcher' Alex Midnight Walker who was harassing me early this year. It got so ridiculous I blocked him from my YouTube account for a couple of months. His name is BF research SE and I think he lives in Alabama (a hotbed of bf activity, I'm sure). His comments were ALWAYS insulting. Even when he was trying to give constructive criticism, he flamed me as hard as he could.

    One thing that was strange about his youtube videos was that he would never show his face. All of his videos were blurred so you could not make out who he was. There must be a reason for that. Today I went to his website to see if I could get a clue about him (he told me to 'get a clue.' I am only doing what he said.)

    His website is called Midnight Walkers and it is very stark and void of almost anything but his dribble about how bigfoot can trace his ancestry back to Adam. He claims he goes out in the woods and has MADE FRIENDS with the Sasquatch. He has given them names!
    Legs
    Stomper
    little guy
    Alpha Big
    Alpha Mom
    Mystery Boy aka I've Arrived
    Hooty
    He says that Stomper always makes him laugh and he takes great satisfaction by doing that. They play this game every time they get together of throwing rocks, BF research SE laughs and they play.

    IS THIS GUY NUTS!

    I'm serious. This is either stupid bullshit or this guy needs a doctor. Very Sad Indeed. Who would take this crap serious.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really dont understand why Midnight Walker is given ANY time on this blog! He is an lying, egotistical , woman hating, psychopath, with no respect for anyone elses opinion! Please stop giving him the attention he needs. Oh and PS...he has NEVER seen a Bigfoot...and he has NEVER recorded anything but woodland sounds! The guy needs meds STAT!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Let's see I'd be will to bet that our Tampa Cab Driver (posing as the bigfoot "hunter"). Run along and go make your jungle vids. You can say what you like. My vid is not about me. It's about these two guys that claim to have shot a mother and child. When are you going to grow up?

    Just because I've called you out on many a hoax doesn't mean you have to make a sad attempt at discrediting me. My vid was 100% about hoping these guys are the liars they seem to be. Now grow male parts and see if you can mosey on out beyond your campfire, your hotdog and beer. And no more making night night videos in your tent. Those were a bit creepy...much scarier than bigfoot.

    Btw, has anyone ever told you that you look like Chris Farley's dad?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Big man with a gun. This story is so full of holes. Murder.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The ulterior motives for all these players seems to be profit from Bigfootery, and they appear willing to go to great lengths to secure that profit. I get the impression these types follow the addage, "the ends justify the means," rather than the Golden Rule.

    ReplyDelete
  24. @atheist - a comment like yours used to make me feel bad, being associated with so many crazy Bigfooters. For the reasons you cite many don't enter the fray and a good deal of good evidence sits in private hands never even perused by a "scientist," or the internet judges.
    Today however, after watching the same events you have this year, and also knowing some of these player's and their histories makes me proud you no longer believe or are willing to! Seriously, I think total disbelief and ridicule is all this comonuity of pirates deserves, and Bigfoots will do just fine if we continue our "research" as BoBo's....
    So, oddly - I agree and spread your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fasano made the board..A few post above me..A long boring post..Fasano is a hoaxer just like Alex, Dyer, Biscardi..Now a local Tampa group want to research with fasano?? They have lost all credibility now

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would be outraged by Smeja's hunting ethic if this were real. There is NO evidence that this ever happened and it sounds like BS to me.

    ReplyDelete
  27. hahaaa....thats funny, anonymous fighting anonymous...hahahaa...thats like nobody fighting nobody...

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Common sense people, If Smeja is lying, the DNA study, Olympic Project, and Erikson Project will all go down as scams with him. Considering the money involved, that's unlikely. So, even if you may not like it, it's very likely this story is real.

    ReplyDelete
  30. If someone were to bring down Sasquatch they would have to be heavily armed with diamond tipped spears or armor piercing bullets.

    I have a theory that the beast's hide is covered in denticles, which is a bony dermal corset made of flexible collagenous fibers and arranged as a helical network surrounding their body. This works as an outer skeleton, like an armadillo or Glyptodon.

    The denticles protect their skin from damage and parasites, and improves their fluid dynamics so Bigfoot can move faster. The beast also has several sets of replaceable teeth.

    My degree in biology and zoology gives me heightened insight into what must be a mysterious beast to the rest of you.

    I am happy to share my special knowledge of Sasquatch, also know as Bigfoot, anytime. It's my please to inform you.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Too much infighting and bickering. Not helpful.
    As for Smeja... how could anybody kill a kid??? Even if its all made up, just making something up like that is disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  32. The thing that bothers me about the sierra shootings radio boadcast was when Randles supposedly told Smeja that there could be money in the recovery of the bodies. You want motive, there you go. Now we are left with either learning from this and moving on or stand around and wait for the hammer to drop agian. Even though IMO Sasquatch doesn't really need to be proven it eventually will, wheather we like it or not. So the question I have is What do we do to prevent these sort of incidents from happening agian( see the Jim La Bac clips). We need to protect Sasquatch from the evil, evil people that will kill anything in the field
    not to mention the saftey factor from for the general public. ptangier

    ReplyDelete
  33. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  34. sean p said...

    @Naturalist- Interesting theory. It just so happens it parallels and strengthens my own. Along with Bigfoot's triple armored triple armored triple armored dermis, i believe his back, arms, and trunk, are bristling with poison-tipped, needle-sharp quills. And unlike the docile porcupine, these quills can be hurled accurately up to 100 meters, OR FARTHER, at anything drunk enough to approach this projectile laden death machine. Not to say Bigfoot can't be a loving gentle beast; many reports claim to have seen this creature sprawled amongst the spring buttercups, Jays perched on the very quills used to hunt prey, defend against indignant hunters, farmers or careless campers. Bigfoot is also equipped with infra-red vision, musk control, as well as the ability to leap at least 20 meters into the air when startled or hunting. This new, and what i believe to be accurate, depiction of Bigfoot, will undoubtedly become the working model for all Bigfoot scientists, enthusiasts or anyone with an interest in the field. Those without a degree may find this information difficult to process, but those with a formal education can incorporate this new profile into their already impressive repertoire of Bigfoot knowledge.
    I have.

    ReplyDelete
  35. The midnight walker is the biggest liar I have ever heard. He says that bigfoots use telepathy to talk to him and if you've ever heard his show he will play these ridiculous sounds that are some weird synthesizer sounds that he claims are squatch voices. Anything opinions he has about Smeja's story don't mean a damn thing at all.

    ReplyDelete
  36. @anon LOL, to any of the anon's: You all seem to agree that the shooter is "off," or "disturbed," or "fill-inthe-blank." So, it makes you wonder about any of the groups mentioned as well, as only Derek Randles of Op has backed this up publicly. The fact the others don't mention it implies it is true and an element of guilt/disgust might accompany the sample. Surpising, if true and they used it for the larger on-going study, given the reputed ten's of good samples from less questionable means. I tend to go with those who think this is some kind of cover, the lesser of two evils in the minds of the those with a real stake in it. I don't think we will ever know the truth even if published it will be questioned just as the 50year old Patterson film is. It will take more than this story or study to change the deep hole these groups have dug.

    ReplyDelete
  37. This person who claims to have killed the beast is a canardist. For those of you without a degree I will clarify: he is a liar, in other words a person who tells falsehoods, a cheat, con artist, deceiver, deluder, dissimulator, equivocator, fabler, fabricator, fabulist, false witness, falsifier, fibber, maligner, misleader, perjurer, a phony, prevaricator, promoter, a bolognist, a storyteller, trickster, a fabricator, teller of tall tales and as I mentioned before, a canardist.

    My education-fueled senses can detect a lying liar from as far away as the World Wide Web.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Here's a heaping big spoonful of stupidity (quoted from above):

    "Common sense people, If Smeja is lying, the DNA study, Olympic Project, and Erikson Project will all go down as scams with him. Considering the money involved, that's unlikely. So, even if you may not like it, it's very likely this story is real."

    Stupidity number 1:

    "Common sense people, If Smeja is lying, the DNA study, Olympic Project, and Erikson Project will all go down as scams with him."

    Duhhh !!

    How do all those separate projects go down with Smeja? Do you think all those projects were created by Smeja's story ... or that they somehow depend on Smeja's story? All of those projects began before Smeja's fur piece was in play. The Erickson project has absolutely nothing to do with Smeja, and vice versa. The Olympic Project was also going on long before Smeja appeared, and the Olympic Project involves getting trail cam photos on the Olympic Peninsula. How would that be affected if Smeja -- in northern California -- was outed as a liar? If Randles was fooled by Smeja, then does that mean Randles would hoax trail cam photos on the Peninsula??

    Melba's DNA study doesn't solely involve Smeja's sample ... though she did say it matched the other sasquatch samples she had. So Smeja compromises Melba, but not all DNA samples in her possession came from Smeja.


    Stupidity number 2:

    "Considering the money involved, that's unlikely."

    Duuhh !!

    You're saying its less likely to be a scam(s) because of the money involved?? ... Oh dear, you aren't very bright. Much of the chicanery with Melba, and all of the chicanery with Smeja, is all about bilking money from particular people. And every DNA sample sent to Melba from someone with money ... always tested positive for sasquatch, by some preliminary evaluation. It was always that sort of preliminary positive that brought thousands more dollars her way. She sought and received more money for DNA analysis and to pay for a long overdue scientific paper that may never get published in a real scientific journal.

    When there's more money involved, people are more willing to deceive.


    Stupidity number 3:

    "So, even if you may not like it, it's very likely this story is real."


    So the logic for the whole idea is that Smeja's story is likely real (even though it sounds fake) because it couldn't be a hoax ... because that would make it a scam ... and it probably isn't a scam because so much money is involved ... And so much money is involved because Smeja being outed as a liar brings down the Erickson project, and the Olympic Project, and Melba, and all the other DNA samples sent to her from different sources ...

    Maybe you should stick to bingo and checkers, and not try to sort out what's going on here. You're not very good at it.

    MM

    ReplyDelete
  39. All I know is that you have to have a 4 year university education to even grasp the concept of the elusive wood ape.

    ReplyDelete
  40. the guy pretending to be moneymaker...

    Olympic is connected to Smeja, who sent in his sample to Melba, who is also working with the Erickson Project. Now, this whole Smeja business is HUGE in the bigfoot field. If it comes out a scam, everyone will know, and those who don't follow the BF community will find out, much like with Rick Dyer. Now look where that guy is.

    ALL the above projects and what not will be guilty by association. If Olympic fell for a scam that Melba lied about, who's gonna trust what Ketchum has to say about the EP or anything else she has going down in the study.

    Everyone involved in those projects will get fucked if this story is all BS.

    Fuck, even the real Moneymaker wouldn't be this stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  41. For all those who claim I am a liar, here's your chance to make some money. Pick an audio track. We'll each put $1500 in escrow with my attorney under agreed upon terms. If I register deceptive as having edited, staged or fabricated the track, you take my $1500.

    As for people like the schleps on YT that claim they are in the jungles as Pedro rides by in his gokart or who constantly get "bigfoot" on thermal, you will never see them give you that offer. Why? Because their word means shit. So, put your money up with me or simply run along and perform less than average research in the woods as you wander the woods not knowing what the hell you are doing. Simply put, I do.

    If Derek thinks his boys are telling the truth, let him offer the same test and $$'s that I might subject myself to for his two new buddies from Northern California. You'll never discredit my audio and most of you don't have the balls to do what I do anyway...so you try to slam me.

    Autumn, I meant to thank you for taking my cause. I also appreciate the nice words from the other more practical thinkers. All the rest of you can proceed and knock and whoop away in the forests as you learn absolutely nothing from these rather awesome people of the forests. cya

    Alex aka Midnight Walker

    ReplyDelete
  42. Even if Smeja's lying, Ketchum says she has much that prove the myth of Bigfoot will soon die, and we'll thus be presented with a new bipedal member of the primate family. His story of waiting for some weeks to go back is fishy, other Bigfoots likely would've recovered any bodies in that time. It's how their species survived this far, by taking care of their dead. For burial. That part of his tale doesn't sit right with me, sounds like he's naive like many others as to what a Sasquatch is, never mind he's a scumbag too.

    ReplyDelete
  43. If this story is true I see it as cold blooded murder as I'm sure many others will to.

    I hope it's a lie and if it is what is it possibly covering up?

    ReplyDelete
  44. Why is Alex even listened to. He critques everyones videos on youtube..Yet he shows nothing on his videos..I guess he is to busy bbqing out in the woods with stomper, thumper, petunia and shaky leg

    ReplyDelete
  45. Well personally I think this researcher gathers some very good field evidence and I've enjoyed it. Although I sometimes differ with his opinions or approach, he seems honest and has presented some evidence of others hoaxing. It keeps those people on Youtube honest. As an armchair researcher who can't get out myself, I appreciate his videos and insight because I often can't determine what is hoaxed and what isn't. Nonetheless, he's good for the field and I don't believe he's done anything wrong here by simply expressing his distrust in these two gentlemen's accounts. I don't understand what the ruckus is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  46. if this story is true it is absolutely appalling how this inbred moron acted, if he did murder two sasquatch in cold blood, he really deserves to die, honestly, a creature that keeps to itself, and does not harm anyone and this moron murders two of them, if it is true, either way this guy should be shot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story