We have removed all references to Larry Surface's 'Bigfoot' video

Larry Surface have requested
websites like GhostTheory.com and ours
to remove all of his videos/photos.

Larry Surface is an old man with health issues and he feels a little beaten down right now. He hasn't been feeling well since his night-vision video of 'Bigfoot' was posted on his website last Friday. The video is gone now, and it's not clear why we were asked to remove the snapshot photos from our website. He claims that Dr. Melba Ketchum could not use anything that's public and this meant the removal of all videos and photos from his website and others as well.

In an email reply, Larry says he's going to wait for things to settle down before he starts to think about releasing the video again. "I am holding steady and trying to let things settle down while we wait. My blood pressure got very high, I guess from the aggravation, but now OK. I am sending video to have it enhanced by the new type of software," he wrote.

Here's a statement Larry posted on his website yesterday :
The critics have beaten me down. I guess they can celebrate now. But one of my lifetime goals has been achieved, I have gathered enough evidence to prove to myself that the "Wild Man"exists. That is in the form of track casts, audio files, dna, and a video sighting.

My mistake was in trying to share it with everyone. Although the comments were 90% enthusiastically supportive, that changed when I pulled the video for reasons which will have to remain unspecified. After that, the pack used it as amunition to support their claims of fakery.

To one who has spent his life truthfully, and now in weak health, it is just too much to put up with. Life is too short.

The video will come out again when the time is right. I won't post anything else here. I may post on facebook where I can block out the ignorant.

Thanks again to all the supporters.
Larry.

Comments

  1. There's no easy way to handle it once you let a cat out of the bag on the internet. No one teaches anyone how to handle overnight notoriety. You just play it by ear and without publicists. So, it sounds like Larry handled it the best way he could. I personally would have released the video and all details of how it was obtained to every big player in the BF game in the nation and let them all decide what to do with it. Don't let the court of armchair enthusiasts on the internet decide whether it has merit or not. They will chew you alive. Hope his experience helps others to know how to handle such a situation. I still believe that is NOT a BF, but I also don't think he's purposely hoaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He should of had it analyzed before launching it on the internet. I think it's great what he is doing, but you have to admit anyone who would have posted a video like that would have gotten chewed up by the trolls indefinetly. I still believe in these creatures but sorry, that isn't a squatch guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only we could have all traces of the Ketchum DNA mess removed!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. So if I disagree with Larry that makes me ignorant? Pardon me for saying so, but we are all entitled to our opinions. Larry, the burden of proof lies with you and your evidence. Nobody is required to accept it without question. How ironic that you bring up closed mindedness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, if your happiness depends on the world agreeing with you then you're in for a really long ride. I didn't think it was a Bigfoot myself, but that really shouldn't matter to him. It's not like I'm out with the sole objective is disprove anyone that posts something or thinks that it's real or whatever. FWIW, I fully admit that it's possibly a bigfoot, as I don't actually know for sure. But if I took that shot, and then compared my height to it and this thing was 7 ft tall, I'd probably assume it was bigfoot. Because no senior citizen old guy is going to be that tall. It just doesn't seem like a bigfoot to me. Hopefully time will tell, and I hope that Larry is going to be all right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shawn,

    As you have discovered as well, Larry is one of the most genuine men I've ever spoken to.

    In no way do I feel that Larry is trying to fool anyone or pull a fast one. He's just a guy overwhelmed by attention.

    Larry said that he would provide us HD video as soon as he "is able". What I took that to mean from speaking with him is that "able" means when Dr. Ketchum tells him it's OK.

    Apparently she cannot use anything in her study/presentation that is already on public display.

    I support Larry and hope he did get the video of the century.

    Scott McMan
    Ghosttheory.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been contacted by the guys who are enhancing Larry's footage. We'll see what they come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nope not a fake. I saw some better footage and I come to find out that I know Larry. Very trustworth and the footage I saw showed a very defined profile image. I am sold.
    Alex MW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where did u see the footage or pics? Sounds better than what we got to see?

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  10. It seems that Dr. Ketchum should be avoided at all cost,yet people flock to her.
    That would be the day that someone tells me what I can and cannot do.
    I never thought Larry purposely hoaxed,but based on what was presented,I just can't accept it as a Bigfoot.
    If better definition video is provided,I may change my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  11. While I don't doubt this guy's honesty, I do wonder why a video would have to be pulled from the public for a DNA study...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story