Bigfoot Evidence Radio Show coming soon in 2012


Folks, we're going to take you for a ride. We're currently in talks with a few people in the industry to get the ball rolling to do an internet radio show. With that in mind, we've already decided who's going to be on our show. It may be a long shot, but we're going to try our best to get Justin Smeja on the line. He's got a book in the works and we hope he accepts our invitation to talk about what he's been up to since he shot two Bigfoots last November.

Here are a few words from Bigfoot Evidence contributor Joshua Brown who will be co-hosting:

A lot is happening in the world of Bigfoot research, and I wanted to make a brief posting about a collaborative effort that Shawn and I are going to undertake in the early (Hopefully January) part of the New Year.

As many of you know, Bigfoot blogs have sprung up everywhere with the advent of shows such as "Finding Bigfoot", as well as numerous shows on Discovery Channel, Travel Channel, etc. The world of Podcasting also has it's fair share of Bigfoot related series and all are of great benefit for learning purposes (As well as entertainment). Recently, I spoke with a local man here in Sacramento who has an internet radio station set up with active call in phone lines on the west and east coast. He has a bi-weekly spot open and approached me to maybe think about filling it with a show about the Bigfoot phenomena.

I immediately thought of Shawn and how his Blog is basically a form and flowchart for such a program, I thought the time would be right to give such an endeavor a try. Shawn and I will be discussing the finer points this week, but basically we want to have a complementary media venue for Shawn's blog that will uphold the same pace and ideals that the blog exhibits. Of course there will be guests (Shawn is the best in the biz as far as finding information. Cliff Barackman recently told me that this Blog was one of best!). There will be informative discussion by experts providing a platform for both believer and skeptic, as well as call in for listeners to provide opinion, feedback, and general discussion. Shawn and I will take the helm as co-presenters.

All in all, we're very excited about this and feel that the time is right for such a program. So everyone get ready - "Bigfoot Evidence Radio Show" will be coming early 2012. Get excited!!!!

Comments

  1. we have Stubstad claiming in another forum the Sierra Kills are not true and so on...
    A little too much for me...the BF community on this one..January is too late for me... I don't have the patience for this kind of BS really. I have tried..I am on year three and the players seem to get worse not better.....Shawn figure this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl citizen....town crier :) I have to weigh in here Shawn..to go internet radio, to me, is to lose you! I read...it's fast and convenient and I can refer back..not so with those web podcasts..... I think you are being set-up to over extend and reduce the time you have here where you obviously have gained ground, visibility, on the net in your 8 months that just is blowing by the older more static sites. Don't do it! Be a "guest" once a month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. on the other hand (God, sometimes I really dislike my legal training)..
    It may be little additional effort and tremendous exposure...and Shawn, I know you aren't here to serve me! Good Luck, really!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @apehuman-lol,I'm just happy for them as I know you are.
    I like to read as well and I also like reading everyone's take on a post.
    I think this will be good exposure for Shawn & co.
    Because of his unbiased style, this could attract some good names in the BF community and possibly those in academia such as the anthropologist who's comment was featured yesterday.
    You have an analytical mind so I understand where you're coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I'm all over this concept. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with AF and CT. I think this could be very successful. With Shawns unbiased, journalistic approach and Joshs' academic background, and ability to present in an openminded, but yet very analictal, skeptical way this should be great. I just hope they don't get bombarded with the "negative nellies/angry" bigfooters out there. And if they do shut them downn as they would ruin the nite!

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi everyone-
    I think that the time is right to get something going in this area. Again, this blog is the best because of its non-committed approach to one side of the argument or the other. Shawn and I are like minded when it comes to the possibility of existence of Bigfoot, and I think that a merging of talents through this radio show can really open doors for those who have an interest in this subject. I don't think that Shawn will be detracted from the blog since it will serve as a flowchart for the radio show, so his continued "Nose to the grind, ear to the ground" that makes his blog so good will remain unchanged. As well, by creating an open platform for listeners and guests to interact will surely by incredible and I believe that as we near some sort of resolution to this mystery, the radio show will only enhance. promote, and propagate an intelligent discussion on this subject. I think we all will agree with this statement.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Luck with it Shawn!

    Tom
    TheCryptohunters.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Kilt "i am sure we all do!" heheh..hey Stubstad clarified (or I just couldn't read at 3am) that it was the story that changed..not the event...enough for me of Bigfootery?! Again sure it will be great Shawn, someone will write up a review or transcript I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ apehuman
    We all know you are not going anywhere apehuman... the site would not be the same with out you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I might not linger much longer, either. I need something besides assertions or it isn't fun anymore.

    At least with the famous vaporware title, Duke Nukem (is taking) Forever, they'd occasionally post some screenshots or video. Most of the recent bigfoot "screenshots" and video appear to be hoaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @sciatic yea it's sad...but my family is relieved i take my thoughts here now!
    @atheist - do you know anyone personally that has witnessed a BF? My daughter-in-laws' brother, a new marine, stationed at 29palms, was driving back to base just after dusk...saw a large tree stump at roadside an began to slow (seemd out of place) and as he slowed the stump stood uo and turned and took three bounding steps that took it off the road and over a roadside ditch into the night. A young kid really, 19, he was shaken up and on return to base had difficulty "covering." He was given a talk to by the base or night supervisor to not worry about it, but to not report it. He cried on and off for a few weeks..it just ripped hiw world view apart. it was not long after I got that poor resoution day video...he has been quite grateful ever since..b/c he trusted me as a source and it helped him feel less isolated..in a world that does not believe and has no problem being cruel about their "accurate" view of the world. It is time to disclose (Laverty!) as the stress on the witnesses is real...and the BF community partly bizarre for the same reasons.. But ya, I hear ya.. I am hanging around b/c of Sierra Kill story... that one will have to come out..all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just another bigfoot talk show, that will have the same people that are on the other show`s, talking about the same old BS.....none of them have ever seen a bigfoot. I will not waste my time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The ruler may be referred to as a senior kinsman to his subjects,
    or a member of a socially royal Clan, or as a member of an ethical autocracy.
    I will later addan astrological point of view for more information.
    However, he will not be leaving empty handed, he has introduced his son - Gamal Mubarak to the
    political scene and very little can be done to
    prevent Mubarak's heavy handedness in the politics of
    Egypt.

    My blog post :: how to get free gems in clash of clans

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can do this in a separate room but you really don't require anything
    fancy for it. Don't just numb out with an unmemorable surfing
    session on the internet or putter around at your desk.
    When you pick the opposite you have Southwest Airlines.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage - Subway Surfers Hack Apk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story