Mt. St. Helens on top "6 Places To Have A Paranormal Experience"



For those lucky enough to encounter a Bigfoot near Mt. St. Helens, they say it's the kind of place they will never forget. Mt. St. Helens is one of the best places to go for a "paranormal experience". Since it's Halloween here in the U.S., the Huffington Post made a list of "6 Places To Have A Paranormal Experience" and this volcano is the first on their list:

The Gifford Pinchot National Forest, surrounding Mt. St. Helens is home to many different species of wild creatures and creepy crawlies, none more useful for our purposes than Gigantopithecus canadensis--Bigfoot. This hairy homonoid is most often sighted in the forest around the Pacific Northwest and Mt. St. Helens is supposedly its home turf. Stories of cannabalistic wild men living around the mountain date back to the mid 1800s, so for many it's not a stretch to turn those stories into tales of Bigfoot.

Consider hiking through these pristine evergreens with a pork chop on a string for best results, and remember to keep that camera ready. Sasquatch seems to be getting quicker with age.
Check out these Bigfoot stories from Mt. St. Helens:


[via: www.huffingtonpost.com]

Comments

  1. I have to say, I've been to a lot of places that have a lot of weird energy to them, Sedona, Native American Sites, battlefields, mining towns, but honestly I have never in my entire life felt what I felt up on Mt. St. Helen. I can't even describe it except I felt like I went into a time shift or something and I was seeing a place that doesn't exist in our dimension. It wasn't because of the way it looked, just the piece, the feeling of being watch (quite intense) and I'm guessing some of the elements that help make haunted locales--seismic dynamics and geology. I want to go back there just because it felt so strange I wanted to explore that feeling a bit more and try and settle inside me why I felt so otherworldly. I fully expected a dinosaur to come tromping down the roadway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween to all the bigfooters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Growing up in the midwest, I had the opportunity last July to vist the Pacific northwest for the first time in my life. We rented a cabin near Packwood Washington. We visited both the Mount Ranier and Mount St. Helens areas. Both areas are beautiful and definitely worth a visit sometime in your life. It wasn't until I visited the area that I really understood how vast and dense this wilderness is. To me, seeing these areas made the existence of a rare, shy, and intelligent primate more plausible. If you're ever in the Mount St. Helens area, make sure to visit the bigfoot statue and gift shop in Kid Valley. You can't miss the 28 foot tall bigfoot statue. The gift shop has a bigfoot display complete with original print casts. The shop has some nice Mt. Saint Helens and bigfoot T-shirts. You can also see an A-frame house that will give you an idea as to the extent of the damage caused by the eruption of Mount St. Helens.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story