Once while hiking in Jedidiah State Park I heard the forest go quiet. Not even a breeze. I felt like I was in a vacuum except the air around me was crackling with static electricity. I felt the sense of impending doom like I was being stalked or sized up by a predator. I upholstered my sidearm, a .500 Smith with a 6 inch barrel and waited. After about 10-15 minutes the forest sounds went back to normal. I took a deep breath and thinking whatever danger was present had passed, I sighed and started to holster my weapon when to my horror Jerry Cline ran out of the trendline on all fours as fast as a chimpanzee. He charged me and was on me in 2.5 seconds, (except in my mind it played out in slow motion). He then reached for my junk. I'd prefer to tell the rest of the encounter that day since I am receiving counseling for PTSD. Moral of story; not just the big fellas reach out and try and grab you.
Editor's Note: This is a guest post by Suzie M., a sasquatch enthusiast. Crypto-linguists believe that the species known Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti/Yowie ect speak and understand a complex language, which by all accounts seems to stem from Asia. When one listens to it there is definitely a sense of it being Chinese or Japanese. It is a very odd mix of sounds, clicks and what could be actual words. This is the reason some experts are looking into the Asian dialect theory, some have said it could be a lost dialect, which was carried from Asia by the Bigfoot species that colonised America.
Tonight on Coast To Coast AM, Bigfootology's Rhettman Mullis will talk about Bigfoot sightings, and give us an update on the Oxford Bigfoot DNA project.
Once while hiking in Jedidiah State Park I heard the forest go quiet. Not even a breeze. I felt like I was in a vacuum except the air around me was crackling with static electricity. I felt the sense of impending doom like I was being stalked or sized up by a predator. I upholstered my sidearm, a .500 Smith with a 6 inch barrel and waited. After about 10-15 minutes the forest sounds went back to normal. I took a deep breath and thinking whatever danger was present had passed, I sighed and started to holster my weapon when to my horror Jerry Cline ran out of the trendline on all fours as fast as a chimpanzee. He charged me and was on me in 2.5 seconds, (except in my mind it played out in slow motion). He then reached for my junk. I'd prefer to tell the rest of the encounter that day since I am receiving counseling for PTSD. Moral of story; not just the big fellas reach out and try and grab you.
ReplyDeleteJerry Cline reached out and tried to grab my junk.
ReplyDelete