Aggressive Bigfoot In Pennsylvania


From phantomsandmonsters.com: Possible Aggressive Bigfoot in Armstrong County, PA

I was fishing at Cadogan on the Allegheny River in western Pennsylvania. I parked at the top of the ramp going down to the river. It's not a boat ramp, just one for backing 4-wheel drives down to the water. It's getting to be just about twilight when I hear something moving down the hillside across from us. It's steep, but not too steep. I hear it barreling down the hillside but the brush is thick and really high. Better part of 12 feet. I'm waiting for a black bear to hop onto the road but it doesn't. It just stops in the middle of the last brush right beside the road.

Thinking it was still a bear I usher my friend and his 4-year-old daughter down to the river. There are a bunch of rocks there, a variety of sizes. I'm still at my car, less than 5 ft from my door and this brush is a good 30 ft away. So I know I can make it to my car and distract it with my horn and engine. And yet it never leaves the brush. Just shakes it violently. I stand there about 5 minutes and I can see it make its way up the hill. I didn't realize it was pushing the small trees around it. I wasn't connecting anything because of my adrenaline was high. I never saw it and it was too dark by that point.

For more, click here.

Comments

  1. The ghost of JC Johnson has been reported on the Mogollon Rim.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story