I will SCREAM if I hear there are no Bigfoot experts; Jerry Cline expert Mattsquatch expert Dan and Vickie experts The Lord Jesus Christ aka Yeshua bin Yusef expert.
Hello! My name is crazy sideways lady. REPENT NOW OR YOU WILL SPEND ETERNITY IN HECK! USE THE NAME JESUS TO REPEL DEMONIC DOGMAN AND BIGFOOT. IF HE IS AN ATHIEST USE THE NAME SMITH AND WESSON.
Editor's Note: This is a guest post by Suzie M., a sasquatch enthusiast. Crypto-linguists believe that the species known Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti/Yowie ect speak and understand a complex language, which by all accounts seems to stem from Asia. When one listens to it there is definitely a sense of it being Chinese or Japanese. It is a very odd mix of sounds, clicks and what could be actual words. This is the reason some experts are looking into the Asian dialect theory, some have said it could be a lost dialect, which was carried from Asia by the Bigfoot species that colonised America.
I will SCREAM if I hear there are no Bigfoot experts;
ReplyDeleteJerry Cline expert
Mattsquatch expert
Dan and Vickie experts
The Lord Jesus Christ aka Yeshua bin Yusef expert.
Hello! My name is crazy sideways lady.
ReplyDeleteREPENT NOW OR YOU WILL SPEND ETERNITY IN HECK! USE THE NAME JESUS TO REPEL DEMONIC DOGMAN AND BIGFOOT. IF HE IS AN ATHIEST USE THE NAME SMITH AND WESSON.