NvTv presents a piece of footage taken by two brothers of what appears to be a bigfoot shaking a tree. Bigfoot is believed to do this sort of thing when they are agitated.
hello mates, both of you are wrong. i'm here but the chap that just answered isn't me . Nice try though boyo . I wont bother you both too much since you probably need to get back to your moonshine and meth cheers
Editor's Note: This is a guest post by Suzie M., a sasquatch enthusiast. Crypto-linguists believe that the species known Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti/Yowie ect speak and understand a complex language, which by all accounts seems to stem from Asia. When one listens to it there is definitely a sense of it being Chinese or Japanese. It is a very odd mix of sounds, clicks and what could be actual words. This is the reason some experts are looking into the Asian dialect theory, some have said it could be a lost dialect, which was carried from Asia by the Bigfoot species that colonised America.
I knew it was just a matter of time until the old man's mouth/temper got him banned for good. So long old timer, have fun in your corner.
ReplyDeleteHey old man guy
Wrong mate , I’m still here . Would you fancy it if I “shake your tree” ?
Deletecheers
Joe
hello mates, both of you are wrong. i'm here but the chap that just answered isn't me . Nice try though boyo . I wont bother you both too much since you probably need to get back to your moonshine and meth
Deletecheers
Joe
Just what part of NOT PRESENTING CRAP does NvTv not understand?
ReplyDelete