Irwell Valley Wildman


From the British Bigfoot Report:

It was a Saturday morning in September 2012 and being an avid mountain bike rider or should I say off road cross country cyclist I would be out most weekends with at the time a good friend of mine who I’ll name Dave. We’d venture all over the North West to get our cycling kicks. On this occasion we stayed local. Not too far from where I live we have the Outwood trail, Philips park, Drinkwater & Clifton country parks which are all linked by trails and paths and offer good riding not extreme I might add, and walking and just general outdoor enjoyment is for everyone’s pleasure as I’m sure you know. We were traversing up and down the Outwood trail and eventually hit Waterdale where there are a number of trails and loops which come off the main track. It was on one of these loops I had my first encounter.

Comments

  1. I like a hairy wildman in my "valley"...the wilder the better,

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. So there was a plssed octopus who slithered into a London pub and proudly proclaims that he can do anything better than a human because he is smarter and has eight arms !

    There was a band playing and the English guitar player gives the octopus his guitar and told him to play. The octopus made Jack white look like a rookie

    The Irish fiddle player gave the octopus his fiddle and told him to play. It was the most beautiful sound ever

    So then the smartest guy in the band, the Scottish bag pipe player gives the octopus his bag pipes and told him to have at her. Well the octopus kept fumbling around with the pipes

    The Scottish guy says “ I see you can’t play er eh!” The octopus says “ play her ?, I’m gonna fvck the shlt out of her as soon as I can get her pajamas off “

    MMC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it toomate , would you fancy a visit to my flat so you can take care of my arse hole ?
      cheers

      Joe

      Delete
    2. ^ ps...and I will play your "pipe"

      Joe

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story