Almost Live Bigfoot and Ginseng


From the Crypto Watch youtube channel:

Welcome to another episode of Almost Live. This is a very busy time of year for me. This is ginseng season. The time of year that I'm in the mountains more than normal. I do spend large amounts of time in the forest, but during ginseng season I'm out even more. I enjoy hunting ginseng and it gives me yet another reason to walk the mountains. It also gives me more opportunities to search for bigfoot related evidence. To travel into areas I normally do not get in but a couple times a year. It is a chance to learn more about nature, animals and bigfoot. With that said, here is episode 7 of Almost Live, I hope you enjoy it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story