The Squatch Master Tells His Story


From the Squatch Master on youtube:

I've been doing this for a long time and many people have helped me along the way. I first got interested after reading stories of a local man's search for Bigfoot here in Ohio in the 1980's and thought of getting into it myself after watching that same man's efforts on the Monster Quest show titled "Ohio Grassman" which was taped in Salt Fork State Park. During that episode I saw many mistakes and too often possible evidence not followed up on. I just had to know myself exactly what if anything was there. People like Lita, Nikki and a man named Rex were tremendous help in identifing what was in my videos. I also helped guys like Blyne Tyler and Mark Parra learn in their early days how to locate and identify the species. It surely has been a rewarding experience for me.

Comments

  1. Oh!!.... Well what the Killroy is going on here??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the same Squatch Master that has posted hoaxed bigfoot BS?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No that is a different Squatch Master.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No it is the same Squatch Master, who even admitted in a now deleted video that he was hoaxing and he didn't even believe bigfoot exist.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story