For first 5 - 6 first months of my Research, I found nothing. But the last 2 - 3 months as I began to notice my chickens are carry from the stable my intuition tells me that its Bigfoot who carry the chickens away.
My relatives are strongly opposed to this but If all people will just wait some more week for their amount of evidence only 2 more weeks will make it happen.
So I will have in nearest future very dangerous and very strong enemies. Only God can defend me from them.
On public interviews very often the famous bigfoot Researchers tell what they want as most of the people. In the most cases it is not true. In the most cases they do not reach the greatest results. In the cases when they are speaking where is true evidence I ask?
Editor's Note: This is a guest post by Suzie M., a sasquatch enthusiast. Crypto-linguists believe that the species known Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti/Yowie ect speak and understand a complex language, which by all accounts seems to stem from Asia. When one listens to it there is definitely a sense of it being Chinese or Japanese. It is a very odd mix of sounds, clicks and what could be actual words. This is the reason some experts are looking into the Asian dialect theory, some have said it could be a lost dialect, which was carried from Asia by the Bigfoot species that colonised America.
Thanks to The Crypto Crew for recording this video of Dr. Melba Ketchum discussing her Bigfoot DNA paper on local TV news Texas. According to Ketchum, her paper should be published in the next couple of months.
lick my joerg pipe
ReplyDeleteThat broken little tooth pick. No thanks.
DeleteLook.
ReplyDeleteFor first 5 - 6 first months of my Research, I found nothing. But the last 2 - 3 months as I began to notice my chickens are carry from the stable my intuition tells me that its Bigfoot who carry the chickens away.
My relatives are strongly opposed to this but
If all people will just wait some more week for their amount of evidence only 2 more weeks will make it happen.
So I will have in nearest future very dangerous and very strong enemies.
Only God can defend me from them.
^ AC collins,dude you need to check into rehab,before you Wreck yo self!!
DeleteOK!
DeleteI suggest to make an open discussion about my Research in skype and it will be clear to everybody the level of my evidence.
Here it is again:
DeleteOn public interviews very often the famous bigfoot Researchers tell what they want as most of the people. In the most cases it is not true.
In the most cases they do not reach the greatest results.
In the cases when they are speaking where is true evidence I ask?
This place really attracts some retards.
DeleteNAH AWE! ^
DeleteThe video above shows Turkey's and a spider web...PATHETIC! Why would you waste people's time Matt K, PLEASE RESPOND!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q2lkcqNFV4
A big o pile of crapola will be coming from them!
ReplyDeleteIt will be posted here ASAP then!
DeleteBuzzards? Yep. We got 'em. Turkeys? Check and double check. Spiders? Ditto. Bigfoots? Ummm... cue the Squatches. I said, CUE THE SQUATCHES!
ReplyDelete