Sasquatch Confession: I Was Zapped By Bigfoot


Some people report sudden physical symptoms of illness when in close proximity to a bigfoot. The bigfoot community refer to this as "zapping". In this article, Matt K. shares his story of being zapped by a bigfoot.

The area itself is the end of a long and winding road where it dead ends after its final turn. One way in, one way out, and you are surrounded by miles and miles of forest in every direction. On any night it feels like a creepy place. You feel alone and isolated among the towering pines, and the tree frogs and insects can be deafening in the summer. I had been there enough times that I had grown accustomed to these conditions.

I waited for my eyes and ears to adjust to the darkness and the sounds of my surroundings, and then I just wandered around the area. Stayed close to the treeline, away from the recording equipment, and just paid attention for anything unusual. We had been there for a while, and I kept having my attention drawn to the woods on the north side of the road. Every now and then I would think I'd see a silhouette that was darker than its surroundings moving between the trees, but nothing enough where I thought it was anything more than the dark playing tricks with me.

As I stood there at the SUV focusing on that patch of woods, I started feeling a little light headed. Nothing too bad. But it seemed the longer I stood there, the more intense it became. Then I started feeling a bit of nausea. It too worsened as I stood there. My knees started to wobble a bit, and I felt like I was going to pass out. It got to the point I had to lay down in the SUV. I just couldn't shake it. The sensations kept growing more and more. I eventually, and reluctantly, had to ask everyone to pack up and take me back to where we were staying so I could lay down.

For the entire article, click here. 

Comments

  1. No thanks for the zapping y'all. No thanks.

    ~ Chick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many reports of researchers experiencing this. Very strange. I would guess they would be really mad at you if this was going on.

      ~ Chick

      Delete
    2. Read your theories on this Matt. Having been in close proximity I have never been zapped. Those that have are sometimes in groups and only one person may experience it, so the panic you talked about may be valid. As for using infrasound for communication I am all onboard. One I heard in this time of year with that long draw out extremely low baritone howl was coming from at least a mile away and it could have been very well much more and through flat land heavy woods. However it was communicating with 2 to 3 others that were at most 200 hundred yards from me and after the howl came from far off, the others went quiet. I think it was calling them back. It is an extremely effective tool, they do not need a smart phone.
      Chuck

      Delete
    3. OMG what the f uck is wrong with you losers. It's not real it didn't happen. BIGFOOT DOESNT EXIST. I can just imagine what f u king losers you guys must be.

      Delete
    4. they don't get out much as you can see by the 24/7 postings on here....sad really

      Delete
    5. Chewie... If I was to spend every day of my life following a blog where I had to post the exact same self serving reassurance-ridden vomit, I would be considered a loser, right?

      You are stupid, you are very obviously bitter about something, you are angry and need to convince yourself on the subject matter as much as any one else , who think you're a total twat.

      Glad I could help.

      Delete
    6. Oh, and 4:50... If I was to spend every element of my pathetic existence waiting to hate on people I've never meat... That would be sad. Sociopath's never were accountable for their actions in their own minds however..

      Delete
    7. Moron @ 12:28 & 29 ,
      HEY Weirdo!! THAT IS "EXACTLY"WHAT YOU DO! HA HA HA HA . LOOK IN THE MIRROR DINGBAT!!
      And quit STALKING JOE F, SICKO!!

      BBM o l j. :-))

      Delete
    8. I'm to baby sit clowns like you, sorry it's at the expense of your self esteem. Heaven knows why you're here, me thinks it has something to do with your bum being spanked too regularly to count.

      Delete
  2. Howdy Iktomi and Chuck. Interesting topic. I think the seasoned researchers are able to tell the difference between fight or flight and this zapping stuff.

    When I had my possible encounter, my fight or flight senses went OFF. As long as I was pacing or moving I was ok. But if I tried to sit down, HOLY CRAP my body was not having it. I think women usually have it a bit stronger than men by design.

    ~ chick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOT trying to say I am experienced lol. That was a one time deal. I am a chicken after all. I will stick to reading the reports now thank you.

      Also interesting account up there Chuck.

      ~ Chick

      Delete
    2. I think you are probably right CHICK. You say by design and I totally agree.
      Chuck

      Delete
    3. I was zapped with it one time really bad. It was overwhelming. I couldn't understand why I was suddenly feeling a near panic attack. While I was leaving that area we were getting rocks or something thrown near us; so, there were sasquatches there.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. It happened to me but only once. It was the same day I got stomped at from close proximity. I first got very dizzy and light headed, then became nauseated and threw up. I left the area and didn't feel well for approx 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story