A deer hunter in Illinois photographed this Bigfoot before it walked away


How many of us would even think about taking out our cellphone during an encounter with a 8 foot animal? Not many. The only thing most of us would be thinking about is how vulnerable we are. This deer hunter from Findlay Illinois took the above photograph right before the creature walked away. He was only 70 yards from it. Here's what he wrote in his BFRO report:

I'm a retired paranormal and cryptid researcher and I had a personal encounter this year while deer hunting in Shelby County Illinois which is considered south central Illinois. I will not disclose the exact location but I will say it happened in a very well known state park. I had two encounters in two days one after another. The first was a grey color and second one was a dark black color. The second encounter I got a series of pics that aren't the best but show a dark figure walking away. I have the details all recorded and theories as to why in the area that I have seen these creatures. I am also a well known tracker and guide in the area and I know my wildlife very well. If u would like to know more please contact me. I'm submitting this thru my phone and kind of difficult. On a side note I'm not some young kid I'll be 41 yrs old soon.


You can read the report investigation here: Deer hunter has daylight encounters and attempts to take photos east of Findlay


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I'm a great believer or i should say knower that we are all part of Consciousness having a human experience so before i go to bed i want you all to know i LOVE you.
      Love is all there is and love is the answer,night night xx

      Delete
  2. Another year of more bad evidence!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sound like an unbeliever in blogsquatch; it's real. It's a big blurry creature.

      Delete
  3. Looks like a close up picture of RealTree camo to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A retired cryptid and paranormal researcher. Does that come with a pension?
    If you're retired then please stop bothering everyone with Hoek's Munkey that funky munky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many times do footers have to find zero bigfoots to realise there are zero bigfoots to be found?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your rage is there, but weakening. You are becoming diluted.

      Delete
    2. Resistance is futile. You too, will become one with the believers.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Actually, he is, complete with updates and corrections, possibly more, with the arrival date set for April 9. We'll see if that date gets postponed 3-6 months as the past ones have. Sykes is coming to dinner, eventually, but with what, and who will his companions be?

      Delete
  7. "I'm a retired paranormal and cryptid researcher...I'm not some young kid I'll be 41 yrs old soon."

    Can there be a more credible witness?

    Apparently, the "investigation" means repeat everything he says as if it is fact.

    How did Illinois become so full of bigfoots?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the great thing about bigfoot - wherever there's a nut, you'll find him.

      Delete
    2. Whenever you comment, I find a nut.

      Delete
  8. How is Illinois not bigfoot central with immediate discovery and confirmation?

    http://bfro.net/GDB/state_listing.asp?state=il

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny that's only 60 miles away from me! mmh interesting....

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is a squatch near ft.daniels conservation area which is located just about 5-10 miles south of decatur il.... The ft.d bigfoot may be family of or may jus be the spitler woods bigfoot itself. spitler woods butts up to ft.d and the spitler squatch was first reported to bfro in 2006

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story