ParaBreakdown: Bigfoot Screams In Yosemite


In this video from ParaBreakdown, a comparison is made between the Yosemite screams and the Hockett Meadow screams. Check it out:



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yosemite bigfoots eats U for sure

      Delete
    2. GRAYs collecting DNA controlling bigfoots making clones and hybrids been doing it for years

      Delete
    3. Trapper and the AIMS team have proven that bigfoots like the YAHOO critter are real

      Delete
    4. Trapper and the team gotz hair off the tree and had trees dropping in front of them,

      Delete
  2. Whats a female sasquatchs queef sound like? and the smell?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tham abein a mating call fer shure

      Delete
    2. something smells fishy around here!

      Delete
    3. sounds like you need a shower there fella

      Delete
    4. could be the whimpus critter ....

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hey Bill & Steve! Go F yourselves!

      Delete
    2. Hey Bill when are you going to pay me that money you borrowed for the strip joint.

      Delete
    3. that be Wild Bill USMC harden trap builder, hunter extraordinary

      Delete
  4. Those screams are the same,what else can it be other than bigfoot xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Recorded by Charles Laurens last spring in Yosemite. Nothing in his videos to hint at a hoaxer. Just him and his friends backpacking in Yosemite which he does regularly.

      These type of screams have been recorded several times and described many times. He thought they were originally 100 yards away and moved closer. Went on for 20 minutes. Unfortunately a recorder can not come close to what the group was actually hearing and gather the pitch and intensity.

      SCOTT. You heard anything like this in PA?

      Chuck

      Delete
    2. Chuck, I have never personally heard vocal like that. The only vocals that I heard were the shrill scream very similar to what Cliff does on Finding Bigfoot. There were two guys that had two Squatch going off at them in the area that I work. These vocal sound like what they described to me. But I wasn't there so I can't say for sure!

      Delete
    3. SCOTT. I heard one scream up in Michigan in 1996 that was somewhat similar. But it was singular and went on for what seemed 10 seconds. It was close with in 50 feet and the force rocked both my friend Mike and myself's body like being at a rock concert. I really can not compare the two though. Like I said unless you hear it with your ears a recording will never come close.

      Chuck

      Delete
    4. wooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! lol

      Delete
    5. I heard a Big foot scream once, it caused a landslide and I was killed! So there!

      Delete
    6. sure all I got are some spent shell casing for my bigfoot proof

      Delete
    7. Scott and Chuck. Just pulled a video from Totem tree that has a few seconds of grey Sasquatch shoulder at totem tree. Chuck. I'll send it your way!!!

      Delete
    8. any bullet holes in that tree....

      Delete
    9. You mean butt holes in that tree?? Yes there were at least a dozen butt holes in that tree.

      Delete
  5. I've made many a human scream just like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you record so we can listen to it!?! Very seriously would love to compare!

      Delete
  6. LOL. People are actually stupid enough to believe this is a bigfoot? Yes! Yes they are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please then tell us what it is clever clogs:) x

      Delete
    2. Hey mike b it's awsome that I kept my old phone and plan I still only pay 35$ a month evenings and weekends free, no texting or data plan on it u just call people! Great signal still it's just tuff finding batteries for it ; the good old Nokia built like a rock and heavy as one!!! Ttl

      Delete
    3. Ttl. We can't let technology get in the way of our research. Since we can't take cell phone pictures with it we need a Polaroid to tape to it so we can get instant photos!

      Delete
    4. Hey MIKE. I really like the pic of the shoulder by the totem pole. In my opinion this shoulder is to square to be human, as it does not have the normal human slope from the neck.

      Have you thought about installing a plot watcher tlv camera pointing at the totem pole. These are not ir. They only take pics during the day but they take better pics than trail cams. You can program them to take a pic every 5 to 10 seconds and review them in a video format. William Draginis showed us one of these. Like I said they only take pics in daytime but a nightime pic is usually not that good for these guys anyway.

      Chuck

      Delete
    5. Check out moving shoulder in daylight. He's baaaaaack!!!!

      Delete
  7. Sounds like they are getting their groove on

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ttl! U guys were blasting me yesturday I see about aperently being
    A troll well the only trolling I do is for salmon on lake superior !!!! And girls in my younger days , I was very good at. Both!! Ttl

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are the most interesting man in the Bigfoot world. Ttl. Let them stay thirsty my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey mike ! Ttl I'll be shooting deer this year from 750yards plus I'll have to send u a video this fall I'll bet u like it !! It's pretty funny and awsome to watch!! They don't no what's going on ! Lol there buddy is just eatin away and the other guy is sleeping beside him etc ttl! Should have the stupid email by then!

      Delete
    2. TTL Your sounding like a BS'R now! Calm it down some!

      Delete
  10. Hey TTL. Lake Michigan is one foot lower today after all the Salmon my old man and myself and family and friends took out of it in the 60s, 70s, and 80s. It is a lot of work on dowriggers, but once a 20 to 35 pound chinook breaks free you have a hell of a right on your hands.

    I watched the North Shore diaries and enjoyed it. In 1998 on our honeymoon we spent one week circling Lake Superior. Had lunch at the Naniboujou Lodge that Babe Ruth, Ring Lardner, Jack Dempsey, and others helped create. Spent a couple of days in Thunder Bay ( or as you guys call it Tunder Bay ). Mined some amethist north of Tunder Bay. Dumbest thing we did was camp way out by Wawa. Went into town to get some steaks. Stopped at a bar for one beer, but the locals were so friendly we stayed way to long. Got back to camp at 2 am and cooked steaks on the fire grill therefore tempting all the bears in the area. Anyway the diaries reminded me of that wonderful honeymoon.
    Take care
    Chuck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Water temp of Saginaw bay around 40 degrees. No pearch run yet. Females are firm and holding on to their eggs. One messed up spring for sure

      MMC

      Delete
    2. Thats a shame MMC. This was the time of year when the old man and me would hit the tributaries, ditches, etc to the Saginaw Bay and slam some jumbo perch while in the spawning stages. I talked to my sister two days ago and she said the ice on there lake, Round/Indian Lake outside of Tawas in Iosco Cty just gave up its ice last week. Screwed up for sure.
      According to Space and Science.net this could be typical of many winters to come for the next 206 years. This was done on their studies of Solar cycles for the last 1000 years. Let us hope not. I want more of the 2012/2013 winters.

      Chuck

      Delete
    3. Needless to say it probably has slowed down the smelt up at the Singing Bridge also.

      Chuck

      Delete
    4. When I was growing up, the Fish were all dead, the water full of fuel oil and gas. when we camped out, the NEGROS people would come, try to Mess with us. So I shot them all. Even the eels and crabs wouldn't eat them!

      Delete
    5. What memories at the singing bridge. I saw pickup truck beds full of smelt. The funniest part was watching the drunks go rolling on by heading out to the bay. Only to get back up and go back up stream to fish and drink some more.

      Those truly were the days Chuck

      MMC

      Delete
    6. The smelt have never really been there like they were so many years ago.

      MMC

      Delete
    7. I busted a gut about the drunks rolling down and getting up to continue drinking. Last time I was there was in the early 80s, man how time flies, before I moved to CA and then Ohio. I remember filling up garbage cans full of smelt. Worst part was cleaning, even though it was easy, there were just so damn many of them. The real fun was sitting down after Mom fried them and eating about 30.

      Those were the days MMC
      Chuck

      Delete
    8. Yes they were the days chuck

      Delete
  11. Another fail for ParaDumbAss.

    ReplyDelete
  12. there are no bigfoots period.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. except in tham thar mountains

      Delete
    2. ^ and dont forget the woods they always in the deep woods

      Delete
    3. well with all the folklore about bigfoots, folks seeing something big walking on 2 feet, bigfoots real

      Delete
    4. But there are a lot of Ass....Wipes!

      Delete
  13. dang Mountain Monsters team dont gos out that fer dang it , Trapper sorely needed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even not even a Marine! Failed Boot Camp!

      Delete
    2. Wild Bill USMC trap builder, tracker, hunter extraordinary

      Delete
  14. Lol! Ttl! 7:17 I'm not Shure if we even had electricity in 98!?? I now we might of had comador in the 2000s I love salmon fishing though we been getting some in the high 29s Finnally ! It so cold here I think they shrink in the winter and we been tying r own flys and catching salmon threw the ice biggest one so far was 15 pounds on 8 pound test threw the ice 20 min or so! North shore diaries was shot between T bay and wawa or u could say a rock and a hard place! Beautiful country best kept secret just cause u might freeze and die in the winter if u read up about T Bay the first native settlers wich was two small groups were run out of there due to the sasqwatch, cold and something to do with the beavers? U guys must of froze on your bikes??? So what do u now about these sasqwatches? If u don't now anything it don't matter, cause your a salmon fisherman and that's what counts in my book !! Mike B u would love the set up on my high power with my phone attached that lets me video at 700yards plus clear as a bell !! They just fished Te moose count here and reduced r tags by 75% wtf , but it's good for the future hunts! Tell me more about this honey moon ? Why u guys come to T Bay?? Tell me u were on motor bikes!!! Please even that would be cold on the lake side!!! TTL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. look out for the Whiffenpoof just sayin

      Delete
    2. For TTL. No motor bikes. My wife will not ride. She harvests the accidents at Good Sam in Dayton, OH.
      We met in the Michigan UP, Manistique Lake, Curtis MI in 1995. I was on a collection of long time buddies that went there every July for a softball tournament/drunk fest and woman chasing extravagansa. A lot of my friends ended up with divorces over these excursions - me I snagged myself a wife. We married 3 years later on the same lake and decided to take a tour of Lake Superior. We dropped off the maid of honor in Ashland, WI at her grandmothers and continued around the lake. Had a fabulous time and good weather to boot.

      As for the Sasquatch I saw on in early 70's, had one scream at myself and friend in 1996, Had a rock thrown at myself and nephews in Huron National Forest in 2010, and other assorted circumstances that could or not have been the Hairy Man.

      Chuck

      Delete
  15. I'd love to sit around a camp fire with Chuck and TTL and pass a bottle of Jack or Jim and listen to the stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Squatchinluver. I could not think of a better way to spend a night or weekend. Jack, Jim, Crown, The wild turkey, moonshine - it does not matter just throw in a cooler of beer also. There is a place this could happen.

      Chuck

      Delete
    2. Chuck, the only thing your missing is extra livers for all of us lol!

      Delete
    3. Take a bottle drink it down.... And pass it around.

      Delete
    4. You might as well come too Mike. We could use a good Texas Sasquatch attitude.
      Chuck

      Delete
  16. Id have to say this whole sasqwatch thing will be coming to a end this year I'm kind of looking forward to what's going to happen after that more than the discovery it should be pretty funny like a big soap show! Lol ttl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they collect the dead bigfoots and take them to a secure location. folks knowing it for years

      Delete
  17. Bigfoot screams are not often that identical unless one was copied off of the other and then edited into the video. One of those videos has hoaxed audio from the other.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That could easily have been a coyote. The echo just makes it sound all the more impressive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story