Bigfoot Photo Bomb in our Southern Oregon Habituation Area (SOHA)


Editor’s Note: Dr. Matthew A. Johnson is one of the most credible people in the Bigfoot world. In July 1, 2000, Dr. Johnson had a "Class A" Bigfoot encounter with his family while hiking near the Oregon Caves. After his life changing sighting, he went to the public and described one of the most intense encounters ever. You can join him on Facebook at Team Squatchin USA.

In September of 2013, I completed a four-night stay in our Southern Oregon Habituation Area (SOHA). As usual, I placed a Peanut Butter Jar and Apple off the trail for the SOHA Squatches to enjoy in my absence. I made my way back to the trail and I felt like I was being watched. So I started taking “SELFIES” and slowly moving around in a 360 degrees circle. 400 miles later, I returned home to Puyallup WA. I started listening to my 40 to 50 hours of audio recordings while looking at my pictures. That’s when I noticed in one of the pics that Atlas, the Official Mascot of Team Squatchin USA, was staring at something.

Click here to continue reading "Bigfoot Photo Bomb in our Southern Oregon Habituation Area (SOHA)" at TeamSquatchinUSA.com

Comments

  1. Well Dr. in the famous words of Sgt. Schultz..."I see nothing"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnson is the Bigfoot Doosh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an IDIOT!!!!!

    That's a DOG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This guy sucks. Even by bigfoot believers standards, he's a tool. Wow. Can they get any lower? I mean, other than believing in something that doesn't exist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The official mascot dog was staring at something?

    Whew! I guess that's it then. Bigfoot is proven. We might as well all just pack our bags and go home because Dr. J just accomplished the impossible. Which was prove that Bigfoot is real from a simple still photo of a tiny dog staring at something that did not appear in the photograph. I guess that I missed that line where they handed out the "talent" in Bigfoot research, as well at that line handing out the "rules for logical thinking". As apparently did Dr. J, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dog was clearly distracted by the huge amount of man batter Doc Johnson pumped all over the forest in his attempt to elicit an approach by a female Sasquatch. When the good Doctor has drained every last drop of batter from his confused testes his brain gets confused and starts hallucinating and he sees Bigfoot all over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matthew Johnson is clearly mentally ill. I mean wow. There are no words for how disturbed this guy really is. I can't wait to see him on the next Olympic Project expedition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or the BFRO. A bunch of BFRO expeditions are now telling attendees about how Bigfoot's can speak with their mind and can make themselves invisible.

      Delete
  8. If you want to see bigfoot, simply mix 1 cup of pee, 2 cans of crap, and a half bag of farts. Blend well, salt to taste, and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who gave you the recipe for the "secret sauce"?!

      Delete
    2. It's been in my family for over 60 years.

      Delete
  9. Mentally ill . End of story.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hoaxer. Or, psychotic. Some people believe this moron.

    ReplyDelete
  11. tham bigfeets eats dogs, so its caint abein a bigfeet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story