Editor's Note: This is a guest post by Suzie M., a sasquatch enthusiast. Crypto-linguists believe that the species known Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti/Yowie ect speak and understand a complex language, which by all accounts seems to stem from Asia. When one listens to it there is definitely a sense of it being Chinese or Japanese. It is a very odd mix of sounds, clicks and what could be actual words. This is the reason some experts are looking into the Asian dialect theory, some have said it could be a lost dialect, which was carried from Asia by the Bigfoot species that colonised America.
Midnight last
ReplyDeleteI like Eggs! DAMNIT! And Alex Lifeson.
ReplyDeleteHe is a great musician, and quite the character... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-zV4GaElko
DeleteIsn't he the drunken wife/girlfriend beater? What a character...
DeleteNope, he's this guy:
Delete"On New Year's Eve 2003, Lifeson, his son, and his daughter-in-law were arrested at the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Naples, Florida.[20] Lifeson, after intervening in an altercation between his son and police, was accused of assaulting a sheriff's deputy in what was described as a drunken brawl. In addition to suffering a broken nose at the hands of the officers, Lifeson was tased six times. His son was also tased repeatedly."
Didn't see the bird, but I did see the squatch.
ReplyDeleteI think I can see a midtarsel brake.
ReplyDeleteHello there dearie, could you please be so kind as to tell me if you think all of this jolly fascinating sasquatch business could be real? I had no idea this bigfoot evidence would be so compelling. Here I am with my tea and crumpets and bloody hell if I didn't become so amazed that I spilled some scalding hot Earl Grey on my knickers.
ReplyDeleteHarry Vinderpoof IV
Keep your chin up, Harry old boy. It's just about tea-time, off I go.
Delete^ LOL ^ cool,
ReplyDelete