and nature could not, ever, in a million years, produce a natural pattern that MAY just resemble something that looks familiar...like a handprint, for example. I agree. This print is legit.
..Will the MIB confiscate this and bury it in the Smithsonian sub-cellar?..I think so, I tried to print the screen and all my photo and video files disappeared..Can i borrow some porn please..
Yeah, I saw those thick marbly veins too, in the woods one day. Made me feel uneasy. It's all fun adn games til those veins start pulsing at you from across the forest floor.
That's what skeptics and science don't understand. The whole buggery-by-bigfoot thing.
My fingers are 30% to 40% the length of my palm. That blobprint has fingers that are 150% of the palm length. These also amateurs failed to take sample of the shiny stuff on the rock. Perhaps it is a combination of water and the soot that was on the rock prior to scraping out that shape on the rock. Don Monroe usually has gone all through his caves before he brings anybody there. Perhaps he can shed some light on how that recent distortion in the cave dust was made. Inquiring minds want to know.
Editor's Note: This is a guest post by Suzie M., a sasquatch enthusiast. Crypto-linguists believe that the species known Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti/Yowie ect speak and understand a complex language, which by all accounts seems to stem from Asia. When one listens to it there is definitely a sense of it being Chinese or Japanese. It is a very odd mix of sounds, clicks and what could be actual words. This is the reason some experts are looking into the Asian dialect theory, some have said it could be a lost dialect, which was carried from Asia by the Bigfoot species that colonised America.
Thanks to The Crypto Crew for recording this video of Dr. Melba Ketchum discussing her Bigfoot DNA paper on local TV news Texas. According to Ketchum, her paper should be published in the next couple of months.
Pgf was a hoax
ReplyDeleteIt is a hoax that the PGF was a hoax.
DeleteNext please.
First......y.....
ReplyDeleteThat hand print's the real deal, folks.
ReplyDeleteNo hoaxer could ever fake anything like that. Look at the size of that fucking knife.
No one has interjected himself further up the arse of bigfootery than I have.
I need bus tokens and bigfoot money. Please send either.
and nature could not, ever, in a million years, produce a natural pattern that MAY just resemble something that looks familiar...like a handprint, for example. I agree. This print is legit.
Delete..Will the MIB confiscate this and bury it in the Smithsonian sub-cellar?..I think so, I tried to print the screen and all my photo and video files disappeared..Can i borrow some porn please..
Deletehow DARE you...
ReplyDeleteI'm a skeptic and Meldumb has a big thick scientific cock.
Once I seen it its proven.
Veins like marble, it has.
Yeah, I saw those thick marbly veins too, in the woods one day. Made me feel uneasy. It's all fun adn games til those veins start pulsing at you from across the forest floor.
DeleteThat's what skeptics and science don't understand. The whole buggery-by-bigfoot thing.
It hurts.
How long do I have to stay inactive?
DeleteTiddlywinks and high tea with the Joneses.
I like turtles
ReplyDeleteEggs are better
Delete25 feet? Yeah right. I'm sure they aren't factoring in the fact that nonhuman apes such as gorillas tend to have almost disproprtionately large hands.
ReplyDeleteWhere was MK? I didn't hear him say "I thank you for your time."
ReplyDeleteMy fingers are 30% to 40% the length of my palm. That blobprint has fingers that are 150% of the palm length. These also amateurs failed to take sample of the shiny stuff on the rock. Perhaps it is a combination of water and the soot that was on the rock prior to scraping out that shape on the rock. Don Monroe usually has gone all through his caves before he brings anybody there. Perhaps he can shed some light on how that recent distortion in the cave dust was made. Inquiring minds want to know.
ReplyDeleteI like eggs.
ReplyDeleteI can verify this is a real handprint and the cave is on skull island and was made by kong after he blew himself !
ReplyDelete