We're Hoping That Finding Bigfoot Will Investigate These West Virginia Bigfoot Photographs Tonight

Photo Credit: West Virginia Bigfoot Research Organization

Here's the description of whats going to be shown on Finding Bigfoot tonight:
The team travels to WV to investigate photographs from a young bigfooter that may depict a sasquatch in his own backyard. The team sets out to get their own photographic proof and deploys a baiting technique not for the faint of heart.

It's not clear which photographs the team will be investigating, but we're crossing our fingers that at least one of these photos will make it on tonight's show:


These photos were taken 7 years ago by David of the West Virginia Bigfoot Research Organization. David was only 10 years old at the time. Here's his story:

The location was Pocahontas Co. WV, in a little neighborhood with a forest on one side, a cow field on another, an old farming field on another side, and a main road on the last side. I was playing in my clubhouse which was about 30 feet from my house, and as I walked around it, I remember hearing branches snapping in the woods that were only about 100 yards away. So I looked up and saw what looked like a big clump of fur slowly walking through the edge of the woods. I was so terrified that I started to get tunnel vision and I couldn't move for about 5 seconds.

But then, as a little kid I realized that no one would believe me unless I had proof, so I bolted inside and retrieved my crappy 8mp camera and ran back to the same spot I had been standing before. The clubhouse was to my left and I tried to lean against it to get a more steady picture, but I was so scared that I couldn't stop shaking, so they were mostly blurry. The whole encounter lasted about 30 seconds, but I only saw the thing with my own eyes for about 10, because if I held the camera up to my face, and I only saw it on the camera screen, then I could imagine that I was just looking at a movie, and that I was in no immediate danger. So the only 20 seconds of the sighting was while looking at in zoomed in through the camera screen.

- Dave


Greenbrier Sporting Club Photo:

This game photo of Bigfoot was taken near the Greenbrier Sporting Club back in October 12, 2008. It's one of the most terrifying images of Bigfoot caught on a game camera. The camera used was a Cuddeback that only takes black-and-white photographs.

Actually, we don't know what we caught on our trail cam. Our outdoor pursuits team has cameras on property to count the wildlife in the area...and the black & white still shot was what they found while downloading the photos back in 2008. Anyways, we decided to make this video be more funny around what we captured than serious, as we don't want to frighten anyone. Till this day we have no clue what was caught on film...which is quite intriguing and almost makes one a believer.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I would haved bet a million. But Posts do get taken down here! Shawn took down mine. No hate to you Shawn. I had no bad language, no homophobic slurs, no 'tater' stuff. So all this who spout this blog needs to moderate the comment section... It happens! But sadly it isn't the crap. I see now that I was right on the money.

      MONEY=HITS

      Delete
    2. @7:15 what was the nature of your post that was deleted?

      Delete
  2. A Photoshopped burned out tree stump is still fooling you guys. This is why the bigfoot community will never get any respect or taken seriously. You just can't admit to hoaxes, even the most obvious ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now listen you skeptical sacks of nonsense, you need a new tact, alright? No more of this "myth" "there's no such thing." You need EVIDENCE to back up your attempts to prove a negative.

    NEWSFLASH:

    You will always be onto a loser as long as you cling to the wreckage of trying to prove a negative. You're hanging onto the remains of a sunk ship.

    Are we clear now you little skeptic babies?

    NEWSFLASH:

    You can't prove a negative.

    And boy how we enjoy that fact here at Bigfoot Evidence Blog!!!

    Enjoy yourselves, you simple minded science types.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where the hell did you go to school? Most certainly can prove a negative.

      It's awesome when a footer tries to be smart.

      Delete
    2. You are the most articulate retarded person I have seen on this blog, and I am sure you give hope to countless other retards. I salute you!

      Delete
  4. Why are you still talking about that tree stump photo that's been altered to look like a bigfoot?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's as if Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" plays in the head of every bigfooter 24/7.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Greenbrier image is one of the most obvious fakes I've ever seen, I can't believe anyone thinks its real. Look to the right of the "hand". There's four dark spots that repeat as a result of the "clone stamp" tool in photoshop. The area to the right of the bigfoot is all blurry to hide hard lines made by photoshop modifications.
    Oh, and it's a tree stump.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can even see the guy crack a smile when he first talks about not knowing what this photo could be.

    Are people here that oblivious? Or that desperate for ad dollars?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey folks Team Taterhole is currently doing a breakdown on the greenbriar"stump" pic. Preliminary analysis is quite interesting,phase 2 which entails using the latest software is making us go....whoa. Shawn we here at Team Taterhole will be giving you first dibs on our analysis. Bleevers..stay tuned...update you...asap

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to see a show in western Montana. Derby/Hamilton area or glacier park would be great

    ReplyDelete
  10. I grew up in WV and remember hearing a couple of BF stories. One involved a calf being killed while it was in a barn, a hind quarter torn off. In the other a neighbor had gone outside with a pot and spoon to scare away a bear in a nearby bar's garbage, that is until the "bear" stood up, turned to look at him, huffed, squared its shoulders and strolled away on two feet.

    These incidents were less than five miles apart and ocurred by a lake. It must have been about 1972.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
    I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I'm quite sure I'll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

    my blog post; healthy diet plans

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story