As the Squatch Turns S01E03 [Grab Some Popcorn]


Editor's Note: This is a guest post by Jeffrey Kelley, an administrator for the Facebook group, The Squatchers Lounge! (Click on link to join).

Ed Smith comes forward with more details.

Once again the reports from Melissa Hovey are released. Melissa continues the questions and answers with Ed Smith. Release today 1-7-13 she asks some hard questions and gets a few more answers.

Ed Smith admits that he completed his meeting in Houston TX with the principals of "Quantra". Ed goes on to say that "Quantra" are the ones requesting a bridging meeting with independent researchers of which Melissa Hovey has been selected among other undisclosed persons. Ed indicates that it was not difficult to get a meeting in the framework suggesting to me that there is indeed a claim of a captured bigfoot still being available for study.

Ed Smith goes on to say that outside of the information already shared that he is still on the outside "just a little closer to the window" than the rest of the community indicating that the lack of information being shared is apparent.

Melissa then asks for some information in regards to "Mr. Alexander", to which he gives the back ground of a middle aged family man in the mortgage lending industry and nothing more.

Next they discuss the capture cages and Ed Smith explains he was only referring to O-6 operations and not those of "Quantra" as he made elusion to an hour of unpleasant anger from the other group during their meeting in Houston earlier in the month.

The report then goes on to talk about the O2 knock out system and the examination team being 18-20 persons brought to the location at a "time of need" alerted by the "Flash List" of which he was mistakenly still on and received the first message that began the saga of "Daisy".

Ed also discloses that these are paid persons and have been contracted and signed NDA agreements with the new group.

So what does it all mean? My take is that the reports of "Daisy is in the box" still hold hope for many people in the bigfoot community. Ed Smith seems to have a lot of background and detailed information dating back several years. If the situation is contrived it is the longest con in the business. I am still holding back my personal feelings trying to keep an objective look into the dealings of this story. Melissa Hovey is really attempting to get the background information she seeks. It seems to me she is still moving forward as part of the bridging team of which now Ed Smith is claiming to be lead of.

Has Dr. Meldrum been contacted? Who are the Vets and Doctors working with the animal? Just how long will they keep "Daisy" in captivity? Keep a watchful eye out for the next episode of As the Squatch Turns.

Full Story - http://bigfoot.ning.com/profiles/blogs/daisy-bigfoot-capture-ed-smith-question-and-answer-by-independent

Here are the links to previous episodes of "As the Squatch Turns" by Jeffrey Kelley:

Comments

  1. They are really pushing this as far as they can.
    Show Me the Monkey..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smeja, Ketchum, Dyer, Biscardi, add "Ed Smith" to that list and wait another 5 years.....like all episodes of "Finding Bigfoot", this will turn out to be nothing.

      Delete
  2. first!!! well ok second but i was close

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turd.........and still no Scatsquat........Bullshit hoaxing morons, the lot of them.They seriously need to keep their fictitious stories to themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Melba Ketchum's study gets published next week with her video being made public, whatever value these jokers thought that they had in this scam, will be made essentially worthless overnight. With or without any further disclosures by them. Kind of like holding an option to make money from the movement of a stock, then the market reverses against them, and their option becomes worthless. They think that they are in the catbird seat. More likely, they are in an electric chair that is going to deal very harshly with them all, when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are assuming that it gets published, which I think is a longshot. Even if it does, and she really has video it is still not a body.

      Delete
  5. Think Hovey has been in on/ part of it, and or has know about the project for sometime, that is where she got that extremely clear pic of the back of a BF..?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do you think Hovey's photo came from morons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people believe a movie set. Regardless, the lighting does not look natural or even as if it were done with a single flash.

      Delete
  7. This is the real deal folks! Its gonna change the way we view ourselves! Isn't it great! Cave men really exist today! In the woods! I bet people will think twice now while camping and hearing a woot! and a woop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does any man on this forum want to talk dirty?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That depends are you a girl or a homer?

      Delete
    2. I'm all breasts big boy.

      Delete
    3. All breasts? Man boobs? Girlie boobs? How many?

      Delete
    4. oh just two natural female bouncers....and you? I hate moobs on a man.

      Delete
    5. well I'm tempted, but will you shave your chest?

      Delete
    6. Are you talking to me? if so you're pretty stupid, the threads up here not down there, but I like going down so I'll forgive you.

      Delete
    7. Hey boy...do you have a small mouth. I like a small mouth?

      Delete
    8. Well if I was a boy I would say no. It can accomodate a bit ;) just the way I like it.

      Delete
    9. No but you can strum my stockings if you want, I'd like that.

      Delete
    10. Do you have a big organ?

      Delete
    11. Well that's original and talking dirty. Let me think, oh yeah I do its huge. Watch while I get bored!! limp-dick

      Delete
    12. Man, a guy goes leave for a little while and he has all there nasty trolls movin in on his dirty talkin all natural boobed woman. Honey I got no moobs But what I got is a case of blue boys that I don't know if I can control

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Look this is Harry and will you stop showing that picture of my breasts!!! My wife might see!!

      Delete
    2. But I will run my nails up and down them slowly and then some more. Purrrrrrrrrrrr

      Delete
    3. Now that's fuckin disgusting if I looked like that I'd smother myself with man boobs

      Delete
    4. But I was thinking of you Harry, please forgive me! You know I would never shag a fat fuck like that.

      Delete
    5. I would! I love big man boobs especially if he wore a bra? I could make him a special bra.

      Delete
    6. and hung like a donkey....mmmh!!! yummy! I suppose.

      Delete
  10. Look! Whats going on!! You started without me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No real men here, we may as go back to the bar and you know what awaits us there?

      Married, Fat, Stupid or too young.

      Delete
    2. Pity! I really wanted a cock tonight.

      Delete
    3. Hey Iam a real man - you wanna sit on my giant donkey cock?

      Delete
    4. oohhhh now we are talking tell me more stud. Is it a fat one?

      Delete
    5. Yes massive baby. You are a chick arent you???

      Delete
    6. ohhh like you wouldn't believe. So you going to get me off tonight or what? I like the sound of that massive baby.

      My pants are getting moist just thinking about it.

      Delete
    7. This is just going too far. Iam going to complain.

      ....just how big??

      Delete
    8. and wat kind of panties are you wearing? Can you take a pic?

      Delete
    9. black and yes I can take a pic, I'll send it to JLB so she can verify.

      But I'm now putting my hand lower down and spreading a bit thinking about you. Keep it going stud.

      Delete
    10. I'm now pulling it out and its huge

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. not yet, but I'm playing and it's getting there. I need more info on your panties and your hands.

      Delete
    2. Well there real small and tiny and have Minnie Mouse on them. There real wet right now big boy ;)

      Delete
    3. I believe you! so what are you doing with you hands now? Are you raching out and grabbing my member and stroking up and down slowly?

      Delete
    4. ahh you are, that's nice!!! mmmh!!!!!

      Delete
    5. no, no, no....slow please not too fast....

      Delete
    6. aaaaaaarrrrrgggggggggggggg Slllpuurrtttttt!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story