The Tater Hole


Here's the true meaning of "taterhole". Steve Alcorn posted the photo above on Team Tazer Bigfoot's Facebook group. He writes:

Shawn Evidence, I finally found the meaning of Taterhole that so many on your blog are always referring to. And here I thought it meant something else completely.

Comments

  1. Maybe the caves weren't washed away in the big flood, they're very intelligent hybrids that are good at hiding from man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats not the tater hole we love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I new it.All the Rush talk,Rumferlife just came leaping out of the closet.

      Delete
    2. and don't be bad mouthing Rush,tin ear

      Delete
    3. I'll stand up for you any day rumfer, that Bacardi anejo Cubano is just too darn smooth, it's got me jamming out to Cygnus X-1.

      Delete
    4. my friend in music and bigfoot pursuit and of course rum

      Delete
  3. I seen a tator hole once. They seen mine too. Never saw em again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm......i wonder if there is a poop in a jar cave somewhere??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must have a lot of storage were are the cars on crates

      Delete
  5. Who here likes to spelunk taterholes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you need a miners helmet and helmet light for that

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah you know it baby!!! : )

      Delete
    3. If you need a wetsuit I really don't wanna know what tater holes you were checking out that's the walkin farts kind

      Delete
    4. How did you know thats right she had you and you seen it on the way out I'm sorry I beat your moms tatter hole

      Delete
    5. Yeah she was bitching this morning at breakfast about what a bad job you did, you really have to pound that saggy old ass hard if she can't make a bar stool disappear up there afterwards you haven't made her happy, oh and dad said try to last longer next time he hadn't finished jerking off before you shot your load :)

      Delete
    6. Holy crap I knew there was someone in the closet I'm heartbroken lol

      Delete
    7. Yeah, he likes to hide in there he's very shy

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Really that smells like rotten potatoes and Rottweiler farts to me but what do I know

      Delete
  7. Taterpalooza!!!!!!!!!!!!

















    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You all suck so stfu! Im sick of your opinions you fucking douchebags!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll remind you once more if I wanna hear any shit from your mouth I'll smack you to let you know it's time to talk

      Delete
    2. kokanee's flowing Lord, kumbaya...
      kokanee's bleeding Lord, kumbaya...
      kokanee's douching Lord, kumbaya...
      Oh Lord, kumbayah

      Delete
    3. Lol now it's pabst blue ribbon bible camp

      Delete
    4. best version of kumbaya ever

      Delete
  9. my tater hole looks nothing like that! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. This giant 9 foot cryptid is bringing us all together!

    Someone's footing Lord, kumbaya
    Someone's hoaxing Lord, kumbaya
    Someone's squatching Lord, kumbaya
    Oh Lord, kumbayah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hashbrowns don't exist, therefore, there are no hashbrowns, therefore, you aren't here, thank God.

      Delete
  11. I wish we could have a contest where hot women send us photos of thier taterholes. The contestants would be judged for who has the hottest taterhole. The 5 dollar entry fee could go to saving the bigfoot discovery museum. Winner would get a squatch hunt with TTB.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I must have a hole in my head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be careful Rumferlife will try and stick his little winkie in it.

      Delete
    2. man you're calling down the thunder tonight,put yer name up and we'll have at it

      Delete
  13. Thanks for all of the laughs guys, side splitting comments on here. Shawn, you have the best blog ever!

    ReplyDelete
  14. taterhole is some homo shit and all u guys who post that bullshit can F Off!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Waaaaa cry me a tatter hole flood doucheey I'm far from homo but sounds to me like you got daddy issues I'm sorry he hurt you

    ReplyDelete
  16. FABULOUS Shawn!! Now all you taterholes, go underground to the caves. Your time is OVER.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've flooded a few taterholes myself !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must be a big fan of the old dirt pipe milkshake!

      Delete
  18. I have a good recepie for tater hole casserole

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope it don't include peas and tuna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No just sauté a few big foot testicles in butter then add a bag of frozen taters preferably from the Canadian region grate some cheddar cheese on it and bake it in the oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees

      Delete
    2. Are you referring to Ape Canyon oysters ?

      Delete
  20. when the river runs red, take the dirt track instead!

    ReplyDelete
  21. statistics prove "taterhole" the word excites the bigfoot community at a alarming rate!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jesus Fuck it's like it's raining manna from the Squatchy/Yeti netherland undercarriage of the world's fringes.
    Without a body it just proves some Russian somewhere thinks do

    What if the cold war was all a bigfoot conspiracy?

    What if Mike Rugg had his childhood sighting before having been prescribed spectacles?

    What if Patty hoaxed herself for our bemusement.

    What if?

    Imagine. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patty was a bear in a suit???? Now that would be cool

      Delete
    2. Right on anon!!! Bigfoot's ability to remain unproven means i's smarter than we think.

      If you think about it threw my bleefs and viewpoints: Anyone who looks at the pgf and sees a fake is:

      a) paranoid
      b) against me
      c) out to get me
      d) disqualified from jury duty
      e) a certified and insured Squatch fluffer

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story