Discovery of ancient child's skull suggests we've been eating meat for 1.5 million years

The two-inch skull fragment belonged to a two-year-old child

Editor's Note: This is a post by Bigfoot Evidence contributor M. Strudwick, a Sasquatch enthusiast.

Meat eating has always been considered one of the things that made us human, with the protein contributing to the growth of our brains. Scientists find part of a child's skull in Tanzania, which shows just how long humans have been hunting and eating animals.

Charles Musiba, associate professor of anthropology at the University of Colorado in the U.S. who helped make the discovery, said: "Meat eating has always been considered one of the things that made us human, with the protein contributing to the growth of our brains."

"Our work shows that 1.5 million years ago we were not opportunistic meat eaters, we were actively hunting and eating meat."

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk

Comments

  1. I prefer eating people at swim meets, they're relatively clean. I avoid track meets due to the sweatiness. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever had meet before... sounds tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who cares strudwick makes up for it with her good looks.she gets a pass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops. My bad. I have no idea how that happened. "Meet" has been corrected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you didn't have time to read the comments? Just saying ;)

      Delete
    2. I was notified by the author of the piece. She was not happy with me :-)

      Delete
    3. Fair enough...BUT who notified you..ah never mind. ;)

      Delete
  5. I like M. Strudwick. Hottie who can write too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Shawn :o)
    U are now forgiven

    M.Strudwick

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think somebody who gets arsey over a miss spelt word from meet to meat reminds me of another asshole who didn't like their name being spelt wrong.

    Green instead of Greene...Wanker!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When they find my skull 1.5 million years from now they will be astounded by the copious amounts of meat I must have consumed.

    ReplyDelete

  9. So a link between meat eating and brain size, how come tigers do not have bigger brains then and is this connected to proving bigfoot in some way, ok note to self check daily's on regular basis for bf evidence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to post same about bears. They eat meat and plants just like us.

      Delete
    2. Bears eat cheeseburgers off the table too. I learned that the hard way last year.

      Delete
  10. I started a vegetarian diet months ago and I am missing eating pork lol I might just use this as my argument to start eating meat again. My brain is shrinking I can feel it, so I need it even if it is cruel to piggies.

    M.Strudwick

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story