Wow!: Three New Abominable Snowmen Sightings In Row In Siberia


If you're looking for a Squatchy place to take your family to this year, Russia's remote Kemerovo region is where it's all happening right now. This region is home to about 30 "abominable snowmen" and the Daily Mail is reporting that there have been at least three new recent sightings in Siberia. "Officials" in Russia are dishing out some amazing reports lately from fishermen and government workers.

Check out these reports:

In one previously undisclosed case last month near Myski village, fishermen in a boat on a river initially mistook distant figures first for bears and then people, said the Siberian Times.

'We shouted to them - do you need help?,' said fisherman Vitaly Vershinin.

'They just rushed away, all in fur, walking on two legs, making their way through the bushes and with two other limbs, straight up the hill.'

He said: "What did we think? It could not be bears, as the bear walks on all-fours, and they ran on two.... so then they were gone.'

On a second sighting on the bank of the Mras-Su River several days later, an unnamed fisherman was quoted saying: 'We saw some tall animals looking like people.'

He added: 'Our binoculars were broken and did not let us see them sharply. We waved at the animals but they did not respond, then quickly ran back into the forest, walking on two legs.

'We realised that they were not in dark clothes but covered by dark fur. They did walk like people.'

In a further case this month, an unnamed forestry inspector had encountered a 'yeti' Shorsky National Park, according to local government official Sergei Adlyakov.

'The creature did not look like a bear and quickly disappeared after breaking some branches of the bushes,' he said.

This case was in Tashtagolski district, close to the border with Khakassia. No images have appeared from the alleged sightings.


[via www.dailymail.co.uk

Comments

  1. It was Igor Burtsev wandering in the forest,no Abominable Snowmen!Mistaken identity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sightings sightings and more sightings.Why is it that the number of sightings went threw the roof after 1967? and why doesn't anyone ever want to answer that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because bigfoot became popular after that, and people felt like they would seem less insane telling people they saw a 9 foot tall bipedal primate in the woods since somebody took a video of one. Now that there was evidence, people became more willing to come forward and say, "I saw one of those too"

      Delete
    2. I don't agree but thank you Travis for answering.

      Delete
    3. My pleasure.

      Out of curiosity, do you have a theory why the number of sightings increased around that time?

      Delete
    4. No,in all honesty I thought I cared but for some reason I really don't care about it that much anymore.
      Huh,oh well back to Angry Birds.

      Delete
    5. Travis that wasn't me that replied to your question and yes I will do have a theory about that and will be back a bit later to explain.

      Delete
    6. haha I kinda figured that wasn't you.
      I look forward to hearing your theory.

      Delete
    7. hey Travis I think a lot of sightings are a direct result of Patterson and his film and are complete bs.I also ASSUME that they have increased since Finding Bigfoot.

      However I should have said earlier that I partially disagree with you as I think the increase in population the amount of deforestation,and the willingness of people to open up about the subject are a big factor but I do believe that a good number of sightings are bullshit not all but a good number.Pop culture makes people say some crazy stuff.

      Delete
    8. I got to thinking about it after I replied, and I do think that deforestation and expanding human populations are a big factor as well.
      I'm pretty sure as well that sightings have increased since finding bigfoot.
      I'm not ashamed to admit that I had a sighting during the last week of July 2005. It was absolutely incredible. I've also had numerous other encounters in the same area with what I assume were sasquatches based on what I had seen in 2005.

      I grew up in Grants Pass, OR, and it's pretty amazing to me how many people have had sightings around this area, but are very reluctant to talk about it. They almost accept sasquatch as a normal thing that exists, are reluctant to talk about it, and generally don't think it's anything unusual.

      I currently live in Humboldt County, CA, and work as an ultrasound tech in Eureka. If I have patients that live in Hoopa, Willow Creek, or Orleans, which is the closest town to Bluff Creek, I often try to gently steer the conversation to Bigfoot just to see what they think. Many of them have had encounters as well. I've even had a few patients who worked on the road crew where the famous Jerry Crew cast was obtained. Those people swear there was something up there harassing them. It's pretty fascinating to talk to them.

      So I guess my point is that there are a lot of sightings that are probably fake, from people who just want some kind of notoriety (I personally don't think fame in the Bigfoot world matters worth a dan in the real world). But there are a lot of people out there who have seen bigfoot or had unexplained encounters with something, that are quiet about the whole matter and not seeking any kind of attention.

      And thank you for the interesting and polite conversation.

      Delete
    9. No problem Travis polite conversation can be pretty rare on hear it was nice talking to you.

      Delete
  3. Yes, Yes, I see, but twas Igor, down, down, bad Igor,bad Igor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear God No!
    With all the recent sightings/reports in the last two years you would think humanity was being overrun with this elusive creature!
    The sasquatch population is out of control.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If there are an estimated 30 yetis in this region of Siberia, send a group of expert game hunters there ASAP. If they are there, an experienced hunter would get one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Local media trying to make a tourist attraction? Sure sounds like that.

    However I find this article interesting. You should bring more of this kind of news in here Shawn, instead of all that bullshit about MK Davis and Bigfoot "chicks".

    But don't start to make things up. We already have plenty of problems with that in the bigfoot world :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Approaching people at this level of the student loans for people with bad credit budgets
    of global pharmaceutical industry buyers and suppliers and Mand A activity.


    My webpage: http://Youngbusiness.info/

    ReplyDelete
  8. if you like mobile gaming then you may sure like simcity buildit, visit the blog on simcity buildit where you can find free game tips on this game.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story