An invisible, smell, lingering around reading minds in the trees


Editor's Note: This is a post by Bigfoot Evidence intern Melloney TheEriduserpent. She lives in southern Spain and her various interests are herpetology, mythology, and ufology. Basically, everything supernatural.

Last night I was babysitting my 5 year old grandson Jesus, just before bed he asked me “Grannie does Bigfoot have any super powers like Spiderman or Superman?” Well seeing he is a little boy I told him all about Bigfoots “super abilities” the mind control/infra-sound, the invisibility, it´s stench etc. After he fell asleep I began to wonder about this myself. Why do people believe that Bigfoot even has these capabilities?

I myself cannot think of any other animal that truly does, so why would this one have them? I thought about it and in my mind there is no other reason other than this:

Bigfoot is elusive and so far has not been captured by man so this must mean that is has magical powers otherwise we would have lots of them in cages by now. How else can we explain the lack of Bigfoot in our zoos? I mean we are humans, top of the food chain, boss of our planet, no way could we not capture a simple primate unless it had some kind of secret weapon stopping us. That´s the reason I think, man has not captured one so man has to make an excuse for it.

Imagine coming face to face with a Bigfoot, fear paralysing your entire body, your pants filling up like a baby, well what would a grown man tell another? In most cases they´d be honest but the more macho ones would have to say something like this:

“I swear man I couldn´t move it had me fixed in it´s sight, like I was frozen, I wanted to shoot it but I couldn´t lift my gun, it wouldn´t let me”.

So some could say they were hinting at an unfair advantage, that no matter what they wanted to do they were helpless, so that would be “mind control”. Now infra-sound is another thing all together, in my view it is complete poppy cock, I just don´t see a creature who is supposedly so much like a human being able to do this. We show no signs of this ability, no other primates do so why would a Bigfoot be able to do it?

People have said they have been “zapped” and felt as though a bolt of electricity has hit them, some say they have been left disillusioned, feeling lost and unable to function correctly afterwards. Well I say it is all down to adrenalin rushes, when a person is scared they enter a state of "fight or flight". This term is used to characterize the body's reaction to very stressful situations. It is an evolutionary adaptation that allows the body to react to danger quickly. Dilated air passages, for example, allow the body to get more oxygen into the lungs quickly, increasing physical performance for short bursts of time. The blood vessels contract in most of the body, which redirects the blood toward the heart, lungs, and major muscle groups to help fuel the reaction.

When a person encounters a potentially dangerous situation, the hypothalamus in the brain signals the adrenal glands to release adrenaline and other hormones directly into the bloodstream. The body's systems react to these hormones within seconds, giving the person a nearly instant physical boost. Strength and speed both increase, while the body's ability to feel pain decreases. This hormonal surge is often referred to as an "adrenaline rush."

In addition to a noticeable increase in strength and performance, this hormone typically causes heightened awareness and increased respiration. The person may also feel light headed, dizzy, and experience changes in vision. These effects can last up to an hour, depending on the situation. When there is stress but no actual danger, a person can be left feeling restless and irritable. This is partly because adrenaline causes the body to release glucose raising blood sugar, and giving the body energy that has no outlet. In a way you become heady, high and this can cause confusion.

I think many presume this is a Bigfoot power at work simply because in this day and age our bodies do not often if ever launch into full flight or fight mode. So it is a new feeling, which they cannot explain and so blame it on Big foot.

Then there is invisibility. You get the good old “I swear it was there, then it wasn´t”. It just cannot happen so again let us look at the facts. Being able to dissolve into thin air is a total improbability, at best all it could do is camouflage itself. The best way to do this is just not move, to become one with the background. Quite often a person will see something from the corner of their eye, sometimes it is a shadow, sometimes a Bigfoot, but when they look again it has gone. The problem here is proving whether it was actually there in the first place.

It is normal for people listening, to sometimes take a line literally, quite like in Biblical times when Jesus was said to have been a fisherman, he wasn´t but he often told his disciples that “he would cast his net far and wide”. There are many instances like this, where stories get changed as in a game of Chinese whispers, parts are taken away, parts are added to heighten the entertainment value.

Now the last one, its smell, which has been likened to bog gas, rotten cabbage, dead carcasses, and more. This maybe true and it very possible so out of all of them I think this defence could be real, lots of animals use smell to fend off other animals and also to attract them. I´d say it is less for protection, more for maybe disguising it´s tracks to anything other than its own species. Scent can also be used for telling others what sort of health it is in, whether it is ill or injured, or whether it is ready for mating. So I do believe that Bigfoot may have a very disagreeable smell.

I think some of the things we hear are myths/lies being perpetuated by those trying to make Bigfoot sound more entertaining to those of us, who are not already hooked on finding this creature. People who want to up their TV show ratings, or people who just cannot admit that being scared in in their human nature.

Certainly Bigfoot's powerful set of defence mechanisms seem to be few and far between, it is good at hiding, it is intelligent, it is stealthy and nocturnal. In fact it has all the techniques that the once elusive Mountain Gorillas had and used, but humans found them in time.

Comments

  1. "I think some of the things we hear are myths/lies being perpetuated by those trying to make Bigfoot sound more entertaining to those of us, who are not already hooked on finding this creature."

    Or they are just crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The infrasound bit is just straight up garbage. There's absolutely no basis for this truly outrageous claim. You can bet your ass it's just jerkoffs perpetuating more fantastical B.S.

      Delete
  2. You obviously have never had a close encounter. Go do that, get real close and then come back and write another story. It will be different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!! Has this author ever had a first-hand encounter?? I HIGHLY doubt it. This infra-sound "zapping" is incredibly common among witnesses and can NOT be easily dismissed as merely an "adrenaline rush".

      Delete
    2. no, that pretty much exactly describes an adrenaline rush. Other experiences more closely match PTSD. Either way, there's no supernatural component to this animal because there's nothing supernatural. Period. It can't turn invisible (despite the documentary television series about the bigfoot "quicksilver" gland... (that's a joke, go look it up)) it can't glow, it can't send an EMF signal. All those things are imagined up from uneducated people guessing at the source cause of an illusion. That is, they think they see glowing eyes, so it's eyes must glow. But, they're wrong. And with infrasound, until you prove it, pretty easy to prove actually, there are studies showing the frequencies elephants produce, so go ahead, reproduce the study using bigfoot. I'll wait.

      Delete
    3. He wouldn't even need to have experienced a close encounter to know infrasound supposedly coming from a hominid is an outrageous/fantastical claim that's perpetuated by those who CAN NEVER provide PROOF to back up their B.S.

      Delete
  3. I noticed you didn't bother to tackle the "super human strength" or, and harder to deal with--------------------------- "glowing red eyes" issue.

    I'm not sure what's true or not about the strange stuff. I'm a witness, so I know they are real.
    Thier's to much of the weird to ignore, something is wrong here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have the power to repel animals by poopin and peein in a circle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Good to read something that's not total bs or a joke! Most posts like this please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, there is a need for more questioning in articles such as this one. The same old outrageous/fantastical claims/witness accounts in which the submitter can NEVER provide PROOF has gotten extremely stale. More thought out articles like these are a must. At the very least, they could provoke a researcher or eyewitness to chime in and get a very good debate started.

      Delete
  6. I read this post and went out on the patio for a smoke and thought what would I do if I came face to face with Bigfoot.I can't honestly say what I would do but going by the eye witness description I have an idea of what I might do.

    When it comes to the size the only thing I could compare it to is when I was a child I was fortunate enough to meet Andre the giant at a house show in Berwick N.S.I can tell you that .t.v. never did him justice he was enormous.Just walking up to meet him was very intimidating but well worth it he was a very nice man.
    The fear of the unknown can make you very uncomfortable.Myself my ex girlfriend, a buddy and his girlfriend were on our way out of the woods on a Sunday night after spending the weekend at his stepfather's camp and what we assume were coyotes followed beside us on the sides the dirt road for over a mile.We could not see them but we could here them,when we would stop they would stop.My buddy said to just keep talking and we did just that and everything was fine but the feeling was very unsettling for a bunch of 15-17 yr old kids.
    As an adult I have run into deer,moose,coyote,and bear and other than the bear I stuck around long enough to watch all of them for awhile but when it came to momma bear with cub I hauled ass without a second thought.

    If I was lucky enough to see a Sasquatch I would like to think I would try to get the best look I could or even a photo depending on the situation.But until that happens if it ever does I really don't know what I would do.I can tell you one thing I would not do unless I felt my life was in danger and that is shoot one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always enjoy your comments, gnrfan.

      Delete
    2. I'll be serious for a moment. I don't know if I could hold back the urge to bag him/her or not (if they even exist) should I see one. I mean on one hand the peaceful side of me would just want to leave well enough alone BUT the other side of me would be screaming: "smoke this fool, you can end it all today, right here, right now. All you have to do is pull the trigger." Not to mention the possible money involved being a driving factor. I just don't know man, I really don't. I think if I was close enough to get good undebatable footage though, I may just shoot him with the camera. That way I could keep reeling in the dough for years to come from television stations paying me to run the footage.

      So in the end, I think I do know what I'd do. Close enough to get great footage? Let him walk, not close enough to verify my claims? Dead meat!!!

      Delete
    3. I'm sure there are others who feel exactly the same way. thanks for your reply.

      Delete
  7. I was camping, it was late at night and I was in my tent sleeping and was awakened to something waling right next to my tent. You could feel the ground shake it was so heavy. I could not move! And I fell asleep and did not awake until morning! I cannot explain why I could not move, or get up and look about or fall back asleep! I have had an adrenalin rush, that was NOT an adrenalin rush! There is something different about them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said "I could not move and I fell asleep and did not awake until morning"!And then you said "I cannot explain why I could not move,or get up and look about or fall back asleep!so maybe I am not understanding this right, but how can you fall asleep and not wake up until morning while not being able to fall back asleep?

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I meant that I just fell back asleep, I can't explain that. I was frozen, could not move and then just fell back asleep. Did not investigate, and that is not my normal behavior. If I heard racoons in my gear I would have gotten up, but something BIG was right outside my tent and I just fell back asleep???? I can't explain that!

      Delete
  8. Stand by a railroad tracks when they are blowing their horn. You can feel the effect all thru your body. Go to a concert and hang out in front of the speakers. Sounds can and do effect our central nervous system. On a primitive level we judge mens size by the timber, pitch, and resonance of their voice if you hear an animal growl you will freeze while your instincts try to identify distance, direction, and threat level. You'll also freeze while your mind tries to decide on a course of action at an animal level. Indecision and panic are the results of infrasound..

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOLD UP! WAIT JUST A DARN MINUTE HERE! SHOULDN'T THIS GUY HAVE TO LIVE IN AN AREA WHERE BIGFOOTS ARE TO EVEN HAVE A DISCUSSION OR BE AN EDITOR ON THIS SITE????? IT JUST MAKES NO SENSE FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T LIVE NEAR THEM TO BE WRITING ABOUT THEM.



    At least that's what some bleevers told me the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's called fear. We're wired to respond in that fashion, like when we hear a lion or tiger's roa., Those creatures doin't use infrasound, but we're helpless not to react as we do when we hear the sound of a predator. Same as when we see one or merely suspect one is near.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story