How This "Bigfoot Chick" Was Introduced To Bigfoot



Editor’s Note: This is a guest post by Bigfoot Chicks, Melissa Adair. As serious researchers, the Bigfoot Chicks are commited to seeking the truth regarding the Bigfoot mystery. Assuming that Bigfoots exist, they want to help ensure their surival and hope for an opportunity to observe them in their natural habitat. You can visit their blog at bigfootchicks.blogspot.com.

I started into Bigfoot research 7 years ago when I went on my first BFRO expedition with my dad. I knew very little about the legendary creature "Bigfoot". I was only familiar with the stories I had heard from my father who had been interested in the subject since I was a little girl. Matt Moneymaker had been on several programs and was a celebrity in my dad's eyes even way back then. My dad was very excited to meet him, but I, of course, had never heard of him. I was just happy that my dad had the opportunity to meet him since he was such a fan of all things Bigfoot. Little did I know that my experiences on that expedition with Mr. Moneymaker at the helm would lead me to a full blown love affair with chasing after the unknown.

I was captivated by Mr. Moneymaker's passion for finding Bigfoot. He was so energetic and enthusiastic and took the time to explain the research and educate all the newbies about Bigfoot as he saw the creature. It was very interesting. I tromped all through the woods of northeast Georgia that weekend. I wasn't really sure about what I was doing or what I was looking for, but I was having FUN!!

After walking through the woods, discussing Bigfoot around the campfire and playing with high tech toys trying to find evidence of it's existence, I was hooked!! I wanted to find this creature and know for myself that it truly existed.

I continued looking into the subject after my initial introduction and went on more outings with the BFRO. Ten plus expeditions and four years later I started to branch out and meet other groups and and go on more expeditions in other parts of the country. My field research with other groups inspired the forming of the "Bigfoot Chicks Team" last year.

Say what you will about Matt Moneymaker, but you can't deny his passion for Bigfoot and his ability to get people excited about the possibility of it's existence. Thanks to Mr. Moneymaker, I was introduced to the most exciting hobby in the world. It's been an amazing adventure and the best is yet to come. One day, I'm gonna see Bigfoot!! = )

Comments

  1. I wish there was a 'hot Bigfoot chicks' team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is she flashing us a gang sign???

    ReplyDelete
  3. What she does not say is that she is a former BFRO member who got kicked out of the BFRO. Thats why she formed the bigfoot sluts, I mean chicks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Figures. They are attention whores not researchers.

      Delete
  4. lol, she's saying fu to her colleagues across the pond

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who's the woman on the left ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is woman hear him roar, he's got a TV show that's too popular to ignore.

      Delete
    2. When it comes to bigfoot he's no faker, He's the one and only Matt Moneymaker.

      Delete
  6. Duh, look at my yo peace sign like every single other duh does...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, this woman and her father paid the BFRO hundreds of dollars to go camping on public park property. The BFRO did not supply any food or camping equipment and the BFRO have no expertise regarding Bigfoot. AND then they tossed her out of the BFRO? LMAO what a dumb ass.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "As serious researchers, the Bigfoot Chicks are commited to seeking the truth regarding the Bigfoot mystery."

    As serious researchers committed to seeking the truth, do the Bigfoot Chicks care whether Matt Moneymaker lies about having seen a bigfoot or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Up your meds Greene, you're having a meltdown.

      Delete
  9. MM did have an encounter, but that drives someone kinda crazy. Kinda amusing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like Greene is jealous of Matt's success.

      Delete
  10. What happened between Greene and Moneymaker ?

    I thought they were good friends at one time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greene wanted to charge money for his dumb fake thermal footage and wanted the BFRO to help him profit off his scams.

      Delete
    2. The Milky Way Bigfoot footage?


      LMAO, you can just look at Greene and see straight through him as a con-artist. I've always laughed hysterically when that footage is shown and people lap it up like a kitten on cat-nip. Just knowing that there are so many fools out there brings me great joy.

      Delete
    3. Why does it bring you great joy to know there are many fools out there ? Because it lets you know you're not the only one ?

      Delete
    4. No, it's because he has his own DVD, book, expedition or YouTube account in the works, and there will be a never-ending line of blind believers waiting to lap it all up.

      Delete
    5. And that bothers you how ? You can't afford one of his books ?

      Delete
    6. The guy who keeps referring to kittens "lapping it up" sounds like he is wanting a cat to come and lap up his weiner puke. This tubby fella is sad. Probably sets in his mommy's basement all zit covered and surfing the web. I'm sure he has an "avatar" of himself depicted as a muscular Fabio type.

      We could care less about you and what you think. I make all kinds of money and I will spend it on the BFRO or whatever I want. Go away tubby. I enjoy all things Bigfoot; you don't. Deal with it. Go back to JREF.

      Delete
    7. Your description of that jackoff was hilarious and probably accurate...LOL !

      Delete
    8. I made the "lap it all up" comment. Why are you idiots jumping to the conclusion I was criticizing the guy? Just telling it like it probably is -- and it doesn't bother me one bit. Sensitive much?

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Pic looks kinda old

      Pleasantly plump perhaps

      These days however, biggie big

      Delete
  12. I don't think it's Greene say that. There's more than one guy out there who is that hatefully envious of MM's success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. He's living a dream that even the closet bleevers seem to envy.

      Delete
  13. Can only Mike Greene disagree with MM?

    Simple question:

    Does it matter to you if MM lies?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can MM lie?

    Is every word from MM true?

    Are you paid to defend MM?

    Do you ever doubt any word from MM?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is there no other reason to doubt MM than "hate" and "envy"?

    How long will you keep sucking MM?

    ReplyDelete
  16. MM is a genious.

    Making money off a mythical creature, that he knows doesnt actually exist.

    BFRO troll expeditions only $500 and you could see bigfoot for yourself!

    Genious business man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you were burned. Did you pay the 500 expecting to see Bigfoot and didn't ?

      If not, thanks for the heads up.

      Delete
    2. Uh, oh...out comes the dis-satisfied customers. Sorry to hear that anon 3:40 but you should have known.

      Delete
    3. Its only money - no worries brah, its a fun time camping anyway

      Lately think his clientele is trending more toward urbanites (north face jackets included)

      Delete
    4. I don't think MM believes as much as you do 4:10(or you wouldn't have paid to see one) but I do think he thinks that there's a possibility that they exist.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story