Bigfoot Sighting In Idaho Breakdown [Video]


Thanks to Tom of The Crypto Crew for doing this breakdown video. The original video surfaced last week and it was uploaded by YouTube user Lukeking327 who said it didn't look like a bear or a person.

Here's what Lukeking327 wrote about the sighting:

I am the person who filmed this video, I was searching the video on google to see what came up and found this. I am not a Bigfoot researcher or anything, I don't even have an opinion on Bigfoot. To respond to some comments and hopefully answer some questions, we initially saw the figure from a different angle where it was a little easier to see. The way it walked and how easily it traversed through the deep snow seemed somewhat unorthodox. I got my camera (which I was using for other things, not searching for Bigfoot) out of my jacket and filmed until it went out of sight, thinking this could possibly be a Bigfoot. How did I zoom in on it? Most video cameras have view finders, and I use this camera quite often and I know how to point and shoot, its simply not that difficult when you're in a fairly open area. Also, its a 4 or 5 year old camera, sorry I didn't have an expensive hd quality camera. And, we did go up there to look for tracks. It was extremely steep down the canyon and up the other side, not to mention the 2 feet of snow covering the ground. We did find tracks. Not being a Bigfoot researcher I didn't think to video the tracks. But I am a hunter and know any track out there, and this seemed legit. If it was somebody up there performing a hoax, they went to new extremes to try and fool somebody else. It took us about an hour to get to where we saw it, and we're in shape people and it had us huffing and puffing. I don't know what it was, but it seems very unlikely to have been a human. And it definitely was not a bear. I hunt bears, know what to look for in a bear, and it's arms were way too long in proportion to its body to be a bear

Here's the breakdown video by The Crypto Crew:

Comments

  1. An interesting take, but this footage is VERY blurry. Being an artist, I could take those same stills and show an outline of a "humanoid" figure.....just depends on how you skew the perspective. This is meant in a respectful counterpoint to the poster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The seasoned hunter said he was most certain this is no bear. They watched it walk for a while on a ridge top, something no bear is going to do. I have to go with the hunter on this one.

    Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  3. make sure you watch this in HD...it is a bear and at least 1 cub. It's easy to be fooled. Bears do walk on their back legs..I would guess it was eating something out of the tree

    ReplyDelete
  4. No... the drawing takes and places a 'bear' in the air.
    Don't believe this is a good explanation.

    1%

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly how I saw the drawing too. A floating bear down on all fours is what their pretty blue drawing depicts it to be.

      Glad to have experts examining this. I mean what would we do without them? lol

      Delete
  5. Again, this video is too inconclusive to discern a bear, a moose, or a sasquatch. The FBFB guy could draw bigfoot in there a hell of a lot better that this guy can draw a bear and cubs. Doesn't mean a damn thing. Why do people even bother. You will NEVER get anything conclusive from this video. PERIOD!

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Though the clip is not clear enough to say that this is a bear and cubs, It is not

    clear enough to show anything else either. I have seen this creature, and so I know when video is inadequate. The thing I saw was in the open and outright.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story