Todd Standing Has A New Blog And He's Taking Questions


Bigfoot researcher, Todd Standing is a nice guy. We can tell he's a nice guy because he takes his time answering emails and posting them on his new blog at sylvanicbigfoot.blogspot.com.

Here's an interesting question a guy named Paul asked Todd in an email:

I have a question. I have worked US Naval Special Forces for awhile as an engineer. Did you guys use military tactical surveillance techniques or did you just study the animals and forumulate your plan from theory. Seems to me like you used both.

Thanks for the clip. You have shown very different colors and varieties of Bigfoot. Did you see MORE different colors or where their strains of families that were similar?

BTW I find the whole bigfoot community not very scientific, NOT interested in the science but a rag tag bunch of name calling hoaxing guys more concerned with their you tube subcribers. It was refreshing to find you. Using the scientific method.

Not worried about others, you are concentrate on your work and your product, which I find refreshingly nice that you arent trying to cut others throats. For instance the Georgia hoax (do you believe them now that they claim the government took the body?

This recent Sierra Shooting seems to be coming apart at the seams. I got on my first forum BIGFOOTFORUM.com I was banned with in 4 weeks for asking an expert why they signed a NDA for heavens sake. Steve Kulls reprimanded me for not showing respect. I responded that I though the reprimand was harsh and OFF I GO!!! First forum in my computer history I have ever been kicked off a forum.

Regards

- Paul

Here is Todd's reply:

First answer. We built a gili suit for our surveillance. So i would say a combination of First nations hunting and tracking skills, with scientific analysis and Military tactics. Hell i have studied primate behavior sciences, White tail buck hunting techniques... the list goes on and on. So more then both. All of the above and more.

Second. Colors all seem to be medium brown to dark brown. The animal in Video 4 that looks reddish only when the sunlight is directly on the animal. And i believe she is a she because of the lack of sagital crest. The Noses, eyes and facial hairs are very similar considering the male and female differences. Actually all are brown except the very tall kind of slim grayish colored one i saw. There is a dominate large male i have seen twice , i feel is the Troop leader, but the salt and pepper grayish colored male acts as the wise old male of the group i think. The contact, interactions, and communications i have with this species are always very meaningful for me and the animal. I often feel overcome with emotion as you can well imagine and i think it is the same for the animal on the other end. I feel far less excitement now when i come across grizzly's, mountain lions, or wolves. I feel similar to when i began to sky dive, i loved it but i was almost to terrified to enjoy it at first. So i kept jumping until i became comfortable.

The 'Bigfoot Community" of course always has my support. This work is extreamly hard and dangerous. It takes so much out of me and my family is always very nervous about me when i go out especially now after i went missing last year with grizzly tracks stalking after me and all the other strange things that happened. Whoever finds a Bigfoot body gets me the species protection and recognition we have be working for. Then i retire when primatetologists, anthropologist, biologists... get funding from the government and Universities to continue this work.

After the Georgia hoax the two guys responsible went on an interview http://youtu.be/JQJz4e83wqw and admitted they lied. They say bigfoot is a joke. Did the government force them to do that too. I do not give them a second thought.

There is a great forum for bigfoot at http://azcro.lefora.com/ . The Bigfoot websites and forums are just like anything else you'll get the good with the bad. Mother Teresa could be posting about world peace and she would be bombarded with haters.

Understand that cooperation makes us strong, as does truth, integrity, honor....All those whom Choose to go down that road i will follow or can follow me. All others you have my sympathy.

Thanks again for your email and questions Paul

Take care of yourself

Todd Standing
www.sylvanic.com

Comments

  1. Awesome. I think this is the real deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great. He sounds genuine to me. I'll be sending him my $20 for his DVD and other info very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Bigfoot Carnival Show is just getting more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never a shortage of suckers and fools.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So far Standing has only said
    one thing of merit: That Bigfoot Clans have "Day Watchers". Using that moniker is a little hokey, reminds me of "Day Walker" from the Movie Blade. I much more prefer the term "Sentinels".

    It could be that Standing has fallen into the Trap of Ray Wallace, Ivan Marx, Paul Freeman. One you're had a legitimate siting, what do you do
    to keep attention on yourself? And making sure you become a Bigfoot "Expert."
    You Hoax. One siting folks usually
    go away. But if you have discovery
    after discovery well now...Welcome
    to the world of Tom Biscardi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course he's going to allow questions! It's easy when you're in complete control of the content.

    What can I say, I can't really comment on what other sites are claiming but we torched him when he came to our site. That said, there's nothing Todd Standing can do or say that will gain my trust.

    He's a shifty one, that's for sure.

    Scott McMan
    Ghosttheory.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Scott, you believe in ghosts and you're calling out TS?
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


    Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I got on my first forum BIGFOOTFORUM.com I was banned with in 4 weeks for asking an expert why they signed a NDA for heavens sake."



    Probably a bit more to it... Loads of people make way worse comments and are still around.
    Was it bigfootforum (doesn't exist) or bigfootforums?

    1%

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny to see someone on a bigfoot site laughing at a ghost believer. IT should be obvious both are in the same boat as far as legitimacy is concerned, barring further evidence. No reason to get nasty about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Todd sounds very sincere and genuine,but his photos are what throw me off.
    I agree that he could've had one legitimate sighting, but after that,I just don't know.
    I'd have to meet him and talk for awhile to decide otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really!!?? This serial bigfoot hoaxer is back on this site as if he has one shred of credibility.

    How gullible are bigfoot enthusiasts? It's this type of crap that makes the bigfoot community look like a bunch of naive fools.

    How many times does someone have to cry wolf before they are finally and forever discredited?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes he is a hoaxer IMHO, but at least he still goes out and not just walking parks, but the remote areas without roads, toilets, a fire-pit etc.,

    How many here can say that? Go on shame the devil, tell the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  13. FRAUD STANDING's claims are so full of contradictions that he has lost all credability.

    ReplyDelete
  14. There are dozens of early claims, turned into contradictions, that Todd Standing has never addressed. It begins with claims like a 2' X 2' hole through a mountain chain in order to reach Sylvanic. Or what about his claim that his 16mm film of bigfoot was destroyed by unknown magnetic forces. 16mm film isn't affected by magnetism! Most people aren't aware of many of his early claims/contradictions or the fact that his younger sister is a professional makeup artist and that he goes by a different name running a sizable video production company.

    However it is clear that some people just get better at 'working' their audience.

    I was part of the conversation at Ghosttheory and instrumental in helping nail Standing. He ended up creating alternate identities there and at other forums and then those false people ended up praising Todd. This was discovered because the Admins were able to know the originating IP Addresses of every poster. Todd was caught red handed working it. That's what he does.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Figures I go into hiding and I get mentioned. (Been a little D&O with my back and busy with life).

    Todd explains more on his blog of course, but he has also stopped by our forum a few times and answered questions for us. I personally consider him a good guy.

    I posted a link and embedded the a video to the "OUTCALL SAR" episode he was on just today. I was looking at his stuff, because of your recent posts, Shawn. Sorry I didn't have time to stop by and actually read your article (ATT YET), I am now. :)

    The link is below:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess the link is above: Click my NAME to go to Todd's thread in the AZCRO Forum and see the video.

      Delete
  16. Never-ending the bigfoot bitches. Your Canadian now lol. we believe you todd thanks I've been waiting for that pic my whole life I'm a Canadian boy who has seen many at a distance never brave enough to approach, no Gun? Big cahonas on u

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story