New Breakdown: Northern Bigfoot Creature


The Crypto Hunters recently changed their name to The Crypto Crew. Apparently, some other group had the name first and they were told they had to change their name to something else. Here's their new website address: www.thecryptocrew.com and their new Facebook address is: www.facebook.com/thecryptocrew.

OK, now we get to the REAL reason you're here… because you're looking for a new breakdown video.

In this breakdown by the Crypto Crew, Tom analyzes the Northern Bigfoot Creature footage that was originally uploaded in October 2010. The video was shot by UFOManNixon's friend (the uploader), somewhere in Seattle. The friend thought it looked like a bear but UFOManNixon is not so sure.

Watch the Northern Bigfoot Breakdown video by the Crypto Crew below:


From: zombietom69
This was reportedly shot in October in Seattle.
It is a very interesting video, it looks very human like and I do not think it is a suit. Could it be a person with hair stuck on their body...maybe but I'm not sure on that. It could be a much older sasquatch that has a lot of hair loss.... the head looks a little odd as well but with hair loss that could change the shape and look as well. This could be a real sasquatch... And this thing gives eye shine at the first of the video and there is a lot of eye shine in the background as well...all in all a very interesting video.
Any one with more info feel free to contact me via email at
thecryptocrew@kih.net

Thanks
Tom
Join the search at
www.thecryptocrew.com
or on facebook at
www.facebook.com/thecryptocrew - over 60 videos and 600 pictures

Comments

  1. I don't see any bear in there. The hair looks real, and definitly interesting colour, just too bad we didn't know what the lead up was to the video.
    Nice work Tom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree beer-man. Looks muscular also.

    Chuck in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  3. iF THIS IS REAL AND ONLY GOD KNOWS IT LOOKS LIKE TEETH YOUR SEEING NOT EYES NEAR THE BEGINING WHERE IT SHOWED 2 POSSIBLE EYES, LOOKED LIKE MOUTH AND TEETH TO ME. OTHER THEN THAT THIS IS LOW RES JUNK !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do people post messages and send email with all caps? I can never figure that out. Keyboard problems? Too lazy to type correctly?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a weird videos for sure...I think the face even looks odd...well in any case thanks for the plug Shawn..we got one of them nasty "we will sue you" letter if you don;t stop using the crypto hunters...so instead of a bunch of junk..I just changed everything...so guy ,I've never heard of, has been calling himself "the crypto hunter" and has some kind of registered trademark on the name...hmm might get in trouble for even saying it i guess..lol
    Thanks
    tom

    PS. Thanks Beer-man

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh..you can adjust this video to 720p HD...which makes it better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like "The Crypto Crew" better anyways Tom. Got a better ring to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, looks like the rump of a bear walking away to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bipedal, hominoid features, hair throughout the body (although it seems to be falling out for some reason) and the thing just seems to be "real." I think this is legitimate>

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you know, I always start out wanting to believe someone actually caught a sasquatch on video. I mean, afterall, what is everyone going to think when I do. :) But then the skeptic in me has to look at the reality of what I see. Where someone sees muscles, I see the folds of a suit. Where someone sees eyeshine, I see insects. I have plenty of similar eyeshine that appears and goes away in videos, but I don't post it because I cannot rule out insects. The bottom line is this....I'm not going to accuse anyone of a hoax (except known and/or obvious hoaxers), as they may be entirely innocent. You may have indeed captured what you think you did, however, as the video stands alone, it is simply inconclusive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I personnaly see the video as a fake. How could anyone get this close to such an elusive creature without it making some sort of alarmed noise. I thought it looked alot like a guy crawling around in the woods with a customized auburn sasquatch costume on -or- a bear. Good try, but even if it was real, it would be very inconclusive. You can't tell if it's real or not being that you can't see the head. You can't see a coned head or pronounced brow ridge in a video like this. Conclusion: HOAX.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story