Pennsylvania woman tells how she defended her dog from a bear attack [Video]



A woman in Pennsylvania, after letting her dog out for the night heard sounds of animals fighting on her property and decided to go have a look. When she saw a large bear with her cub attacking her dog, she decided to intervene. The woman raised her arms up in the air and yelled at the bear to leave her property. The bear eventually ran off, but after the rush adrenaline wore out the woman discovered she had just been mauled by the bear. Fortunately, the woman and her dog are both doing fine after the attack. The woman received a few scratches on her back, 12 stitches on her hand, and 22 staples in her head.

Comments

  1. Now was the bear really a Bigfoot hmmm I thought this was BF evidence...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. where in pa did this happen ?
    The bear population in pa is growing every year,
    less hunters, witch is the only predator a bear has. unfortunately this is going become more common.
    Then you have anti-gun activist that say there is absolutely no reason to own a gun, and events likethis is why I am glad I can own a gun and protect my family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zigopex think about what you know and posted above..now consider BFs too live under similar circumstances as bears. Many of us feel H. sapiens hirsutii (LOL HairyHumans)have benefited from our withdrawal from the wilderness (and the mandated wilderness system)..

    something to think about?

    I think the bear vid is important.. in fact I did watch several on "how to stop" a bear attack b/c I was out there alone almost always...eventually I bought a bear spray can...never had to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I don't know the exact reason this was posted but the connection I make is where else on this blog have we heard an account of a bipedal female hominid standing up and waving it's arms around to distract a potential threat from it's loved ones...substitute dog for offspring and you might catch my drift...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @SciaticPain-yes indeed.At least the woman and her dog weren't shot.
    This did remind me to pack my bear spray with my video camera though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg...... She was trying to protect a baby..... GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHY? is this posted on here?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's this have to do about Bigfoot?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story