A Letter From Bigfoot to Humans by Sharon Day



What would Bigfoot say to humans if he could communicate with us? Sharon at Autumn Forest Ghost Hunter blog wrote another hilarious piece about things Bigfoot would probably tell us if he could write.

Here's a portion of that letter:
Please let me enlighten you a bit about my kind and the many misconceptions floating around the world of conjecture and rumor:

1. I am not 500 pounds. I might be closer to it in the salmon season, but in general, I run about 420-450.

2. I am not an ape. I do not beat my chest. I do not sway and swing my long arms. I do not ride on my knuckles. Don't listen to Charlton Heston, I am not a damn dirty ape!

3. The Patterson-Gimlin "Patty," creature? I do not claim any relation, but given that she was filmed back in 1967, I wouldn't mind hearing from her daughter, especially if she has similarly bodacious jugs.

You can read the full letter at Autumn Forest Ghost Hunter blog.

Comments

  1. If bigfoot could write, surely he'd come up with something more interesting than this drivel. Sorry, but Sharon Day's blog is vapid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the comment above. I understand the attempt at humor, but it sounds more like something a skeptic/narcissistic fool would write. It's fuel for the skeptic, nothing more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first poster is insulting Sharon, under the guise of Anonymous? You sir or madam are what is called a douche bag. If you insult someone, at least have some measure of dignity to post your name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Folks, if you have no sense of humor, then going to another blog to read a post entitled "Bigfoot's Letter to Humans" is probably going to make you crankier than missing your nap time, fellas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Posting under an assumed name is just as anonymous as posting anonymously.
    Autumnforest (also an assumed name), when there's a spot to post comments, it doesn't mean post only glowing, positive remarks. It's a place free of those restraints.
    As far as I see, the reader only insulted the blog and not the blogger. Read more carefully 'Rictor'.
    Frankly, I'm insulted by her poor writing myself. I'm not slagging her character, but with all the good stuff posted here, this stuff seems to water down the content. just one opinion.
    -Signed ANONYMOUS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story