Executive producer of Scare Tactics says the Bigfoot episode would probably frighten him the most

Remember the old scene from Scare Tactics where 
they scared the bajesus out of a girl with a fake Bigfoot?

Syfy will kick off Season 5 of the hit reality series Scare Tactics with the Season 5 premiere on Monday, October 10 at 9 PM ET. Series host Tracy Morgan recently held a conference call with executive producer Scott Hallock to discuss the new season.

A number of questions were asked during the call, and one question especially hit home for the executive producer of the show.

Question: "So personally which scare tactic would frighten you the most do you think?"

Here was Scott Hallock's answer:
I grew up in the Northwest so Bigfoot was a big thing for me growing up so I am deathly afraid of - not deathly afraid - but noises in the woods and kind of the unseen in the dark woods like The Blair Witch Project was scary to me, like being in a tent and hearing things going on outside is very creepy to me and definitely Bigfoot. I can remember going with a friend out in the woods when I was very young and like being convinced we saw Bigfoot so that one really resonates for me so any of the creature kind of the dark woods and creatures in the woods, that kind of stuff is especially creepy for me.

Scare Tactics host
Tracy Morgan

[via: starrymag.com]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story