The Bloody Bucket Bigfoot


From the fine folks at Squatchable.com:


This particular day our fathers let us out of the truck along the Elk Valley road and told us to spread out and hunt up over the ridge and down through a area known as the Bloody Bucket, they would pick us up on the other side. As I started to descend down the ridge towards a beaver pond I saw three figures standing on the edge of the beaver pond. My first thought was that they were people wearing snowmobile suits. I thought that was strange because it was early September and warm. As I got closer I realized the people were wearing fur suits. Then it hit me what I was really seeing (BIGFOOT). There were three of them, a large, medium, and smaller one. They had dome shaped heads and no fur on their faces. I had no camera with me at the time.I was about 75-100 yards away from them.

For more, click here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?