Werewolf Creature Scares Ex-Marine


From Phantoms and Monsters: Upright 'Lycan' Petrifies Ex-Marine in Massachusetts State Forest

I had Dogman encounter on November 15, 2015 in October Mountain State Forest near Lee, Massachusetts. I have been an avid outdoorsman, bushcrafter, hunter, survivalist for over three decades. I have hunted all over North America, Alaska, Anticosti Island, have come across every predator cougar, black bear, brown bear, wolves, coyotes. What I saw that Sunday morning was NO bear. It was no more than 75 feet from me. I was on the tail end of a five-day solo.

For more, click here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story