Bigfoot Seen Carrying Deer


An eye witness in Texas has an encounter with a bigfoot that was carrying a live deer with it.

Brazos River, Granbury, Texas - “I moved to Texas a year ago along the Brazos River area outside Granbury. One evening about 6 o'clock while driving down a OE lane rural road, I saw what I know for a fact was one of these things run across the road in front of me with a kicking deer held in a headlock. It scared me so bad I froze solid. I only coasted to a stop and could hear it crunching through the thick woods for a short time. I shook like a leaf, regained control, drove down the road, turned around, and went back the way I came.

For more, click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story