Cali Metro Bigfoot


From the Phantoms and Monsters blog site comes an encounter story from Chico, California. Not the first place you'd imagine bigfoot to be.

On Sunday December 16th, my wife and I were driving through a residential area in Chico, CA. It was around 11 PM. We had been visiting a friend for the holidays. I'm not very familiar with the area but at the time we were on Vallombrosa Ave. On the left there is a wooded park (Lower Bidwell Park).

We had just driven under the Golden State Highway overpass when suddenly a large dark man-like creature leaped out from the woods onto the road. I quickly stopped the car as my tires screeched on the roadway. This creature was massive and had dark hair all over its body. I don't know how wide the road is but it was across in 3 large leaps. As it reached the north side of the road it turned and look directly at us. My wife was terrified and crouched down in her seat. I caught a brief golden-colored reflection from it's eyes. I hit the excelerator and quickly continued driving.

I had driven about 100 yds or so, then noticed that either this creature was keeping pace with me or that I passed another similar creature on my left side crouched down by the road. I still think that this was another creature because it looked smaller in size than the creature I witnessed previously. By this time I was very concerned and scared. I was hoping that there would be no traffic lights until we reached the turn off to get onto the highway.

For more, click here.

Comments

  1. Question; Why do Lays potato chips smell like farts when you open a fresh bag?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story