Possible Bigfoot Captured On Video


From Evan Binford on youtube: Is this a Bigfoot? Strange Spotting in the Woods

So my buddy went hiking in this forest about three weeks ago and thought he heard something stalking about. He later shared the footage with me after seeing something strange in it. It appears to be a large black figure. I don't have any video-analysis software, so maybe someone can help. Anyway, I kept the videos and put this together. I cut out all the spare time that nothing happened and tried to point out the figure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?