The Bigfoot of Copper, Oregon


From PacWest Bigfoot on youtube:

I love history, and, well, historical places. And about 5 years ago I had the chance to visit one, and I have to say, I was not ready for what I saw, a Bigfoot! Copper, Oregon was once a series of copper mines and a small group of folks that lived out and around that area working in them. For a long, long time now, the only thing out there is a lake people from southern Oregon love to fish and swim in. But, apparenetly there is also something else that lives out there, Bigfoot. I know this for a fact because I saw one just five years ago, and it was a pretty frightening experience. Here is what happened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story