Sasquatch At The Window


How creepy would it be to see a bigfoot at your bedroom window? Now imagine seeing that bigfoot and only being six years old.

A listener writes “We have some things going on at my house. Strange noises I have recorded. My six year old told me she saw a Sasquatch at her window before. It had creepy red eyes. It was black but had brown hair mixed in. It’s nose was flat. It scratched at their window. It hides, meaning it disappears and then appears I believe she means it ducks down and then stands up. She also said, and this is the wierd or creepy part, that it had blood on its teeth. I asked what she meant and she said it had red on or around its teeth. She also said it motions to them like come with him.

The blood on its teeth sounded out of place and I know she’s young but when she told me this I believed her. I wonder if you’ve heard this before?

For more, click here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story