Turkey Hunting Trip Turns Into Bigfoot Encounter


From PacWest Bigfoot: Turkey Hunting Turns Into Bigfoot Scare Outside Rogue River, Oregon

My name is Charlie and I am a lifelong resident of Rogue River, Oregon, mostly I lived out in Evans Valley closer to Wimer really. But, today I live in town. My encounter story happened when I was in high school, a junior at the time nearly 2 and a half decades ago. But, it was while turkey hunting with a friend that we got the scare of our lives one morning by a real, live, Bigfoot! All joking aside, it was the craziest moments and time of my life, and yes, these things are as real as the turkey we were hunting. Funny thing was, we should have known better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story