Kentucky Bigfoot Sighting


Here's a recent report from Kentucky, originally reported by the Crypto Crew.
Driving home from my cousins on page cut off, as I was getting close to a small curve I saw what I thought was a big tree stump on the creek side of the road.

As I got closer it took like 3 to 4 steps and was across the road. All I could tell was it looked to be 7 foot tall and brown or black it was dark.

I saw it plain with my head lights, walk with arms to its side and went up a very steep embankment. I stopped but couldn’t see it. I turned around went back and called my friend.
Freaked me out.
For the full report, click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story