Woman Runs Into Sasquatch in Washington State


From PacWest Bigfoot:

I had moved to Quilcene, Washington to start fresh I guess you could say, and I never thought I would run into a Bigfoot while living there, ever!

I never considered myself a nature lover, either, until the late 1990's when I moved to Quilcene. To be honest, the only "wild" things or animals I'd ever seen were in a zoo being from southern California and all.

But, there I was that day, walking, as usual when I saw a Bigfoot, and it was not alone...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story