Something Was Creeping Around the Tent


From the British Bigfoot Reports: 

Our first night's camp was pretty uneventful. The second night things changed!!! Sleeping in a damp cold bivvy is not at all pleasant. I did finally drop off to sleep but I woke up for some unknown reason in the middle of the night. As I lay awake I could hear footsteps walking round us.

I was on the the crux pitch - its about about 10m or so of very steep ground - and I had my back wedged against a rock wall. I was placing an ice screw when I heard the first scream. It started indistinctly, slightly muffled, but quickly became sharp into focus. It pierced through the mist.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story