The Ape Like Creature by the Stream


From the British Bigfoot Report:

Hello Deborah, I noticed your account on the two creatures at Salisbury and I wanted to share something I remember from A long time ago now when I lived In this the South West. At the time I was friends with a Lady who was a medium and very sensitive. She had a young son and he was of an age where he would go out to play with his friends in the woods and fields as most kids did back then. They were safe and happy and came home when they were hungry and tired from a good day of adventure.

Comments

  1. NEW BIGFOOT HOTLINE

    call kevin sweatyyeti buresh for answers to all your hardline questions

    781 422-8607

    act fast call today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was debunked by scientists wan`t it - easily so I heard.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story