Running Into Bigfoot on the River


From PacWest Bigfoot

I am a local and native of the town of Glide and the Douglas County area, I've been here forever and a day you could say. But, never, ever in my life did I see or experience anything like I did that day while fishing up past Idleyld Park, it was a Bigfoot, and it was real! Like the others here on the PWb and other platforms to get our voices and encounter stories out here, I too grew up with the stories of Bigfoot or Sasquatch roaming this awesome and beautiful part of the world. But, up to that day, I never believed a word of it, period. That all changed, however, one late morning while fishing the North Umpqua River in 1998 when I saw something that scared the life out of me..., and tried to chase me out of the area I was in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story