Pennsylvania Hunter Talks About Incredible Bigfoot Encounter Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Matt K. - August 25, 2017 A hunter talks about an encounter he had where he observed a multi-color bigfoot that he believes had an injury that prevented it from using its left arm. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AC CollinsFriday, August 25, 2017 at 8:21:00 PM PDTLet's face facts folks,,Idummy + MMC = HOMOS!!ReplyDeleteRepliesAnonymousFriday, August 25, 2017 at 9:26:00 PM PDTI'm beta, can I elect a bigfooter to lead me?MMCDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousFriday, August 25, 2017 at 10:22:00 PM PDT^ May I suggest your true Love interest "STUEY"?DeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousSaturday, August 26, 2017 at 10:40:00 AM PDT^ How DARE YOU !!!Stuey is MY dreamboat and I want him all to myself ... find your OWN gay love interest.Harrumph - Joe.DeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousSaturday, August 26, 2017 at 5:09:00 PM PDTYour write, I'm dumb- I mean sorry...sorry and dumb.. am I making sense? Sorry.MMCDeleteRepliesReplyReplyAnonymousSaturday, August 26, 2017 at 10:50:00 AM PDT^ please read your BibleReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Let's face facts folks,,
ReplyDeleteIdummy + MMC = HOMOS!!
I'm beta, can I elect a bigfooter to lead me?
DeleteMMC
^ May I suggest your true Love interest "STUEY"?
Delete^ How DARE YOU !!!
DeleteStuey is MY dreamboat and I want him all to myself ... find your OWN gay love interest.
Harrumph - Joe.
Your write, I'm dumb- I mean sorry...sorry and dumb.. am I making sense? Sorry.
DeleteMMC
^ please read your Bible
ReplyDelete