Dodson has nothing and his photos look as fake as Fraud Standing's and he talks like Forrest Gump everything I post is 1000% real, over 2000+ photos and no one has ever proven any of them as fake . I have the best evidence ever and I am adding to it daily every single day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwbTR3wTT48 Amazing mossman proof =====OH MY GOODNESS ===== MASSIVE KABOOM FOLKS !!!
GEE WHERE'S IKDUMMY, PIB, AND VEGAS??? DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT DUDSON'S BLOBSQUATCHES??? WHY IS THAT?? THEY AREN'T CLEAR AT ALL! DUDSON FINALLY GETS SOME PICS AFTER ALMOST 2 YEARS, AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY???? SO BUSTED IKDUMMY!
Editor's Note: This is a guest post by Suzie M., a sasquatch enthusiast. Crypto-linguists believe that the species known Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Yeti/Yowie ect speak and understand a complex language, which by all accounts seems to stem from Asia. When one listens to it there is definitely a sense of it being Chinese or Japanese. It is a very odd mix of sounds, clicks and what could be actual words. This is the reason some experts are looking into the Asian dialect theory, some have said it could be a lost dialect, which was carried from Asia by the Bigfoot species that colonised America.
Thanks to The Crypto Crew for recording this video of Dr. Melba Ketchum discussing her Bigfoot DNA paper on local TV news Texas. According to Ketchum, her paper should be published in the next couple of months.
Robert Dodson is even more scientific than ikdummy. He has a 10 point system.
ReplyDeleteIts past time to just let it go.
Delete^ your third helpings?
DeleteDodson has nothing and his photos look as fake as Fraud Standing's and he talks like Forrest Gump
Deleteeverything I post is 1000% real, over 2000+ photos and no one has ever proven any of them as fake . I have the best evidence ever and I am adding to it daily every single day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwbTR3wTT48
Amazing mossman proof
=====OH MY GOODNESS =====
MASSIVE KABOOM FOLKS !!!
Doc, u r a credit to the community. Do not ever change.
Delete#Kaboom
GEE WHERE'S IKDUMMY, PIB, AND VEGAS??? DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT DUDSON'S BLOBSQUATCHES??? WHY IS THAT?? THEY AREN'T CLEAR AT ALL! DUDSON FINALLY GETS SOME PICS AFTER ALMOST 2 YEARS, AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY????
DeleteSO BUSTED IKDUMMY!