Bigfoot Author Talks About Bigfoot In Texas


Veteran bigfooter and author Jerry Hestand talks to the local media about bigfoot in Texas. Check it out:

The legend of Bigfoot continues, and local author Jerry Hestand wants you to know that the legendary creatures are right here in Texoma.

"How they live here, I don't know," he conceded, "but I've had some amazing experiences around here that I'm convinced they exist."

For years and years, people across the world have fixed their imagination on a large hairy creature with different names, including Bigfoot and Sasquatch.

After reading stories about the beast when he was little, Hestand knew he needed to find what everyone was talking about.
For more, click here. KTEN.com - No One Gets You Closer

Comments

  1. "I ain't left my Lazy Boy Chair, my 'lectric scooter, or the cab of my F-350 in 20 years, but I'm shore they is out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,we`s shure,Shirley.

      Delete
    2. Bless you 12:37,, for your work to shine the light of the "RIGHTIOUS" !!! against this plague of pizza queerinski sicko perverts!
      THANK THE MAN above! YOU ARE "normal"!

      Delete
    3. Bring them preverts down Iktomi,you know very well they are gonna have to answer to "COKE A COLA" !! LOL!!

      Delete
  2. BFRO Database: There has been ONE Bigfoot sighting in the entire US during the first 4 months of 2017. ONE! I think America has changed medications.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story